WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionWindows 7 error? EmptyWindows 7 error?

more_horiz
Hi there,
Does anyone know what this error is Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface

I was trying to update my soft ware Uniblue and i get this msg

Thanks
Cheesy Grin (sparkly

descriptionWindows 7 error? EmptyRe: Windows 7 error?

more_horiz
Hello,

Go to Start and under search type in Device Manager | Look for Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface | Right click the Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface | Update Driver Software | Browse my computer for driver software | Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer

............................................................................................

Regards,
Captain MVP
Windows 7 error? Gp_use10

It is considered
courteous to  post a reply if you have been able to resolve your problem, or received  an answer to your question.

more_horiz
Hi Capt.
Thanks for your help.... unfortunaltley it did not solve my problem... it still isn't fixed ... I did follow your answer step-by step and still nothing .. it does say that the driver is up to date, but there is still an error msg
Do you have any other solutions?

Thanks Capt,
cuzofu50

more_horiz
What is the error message ?

............................................................................................

Regards,
Captain MVP
Windows 7 error? Gp_use10

It is considered
courteous to  post a reply if you have been able to resolve your problem, or received  an answer to your question.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum