WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionBlue color writinG .. Win 7 ...?? EmptyBlue color writinG .. Win 7 ...??

more_horiz
Hey everybody Big Grin

I have aproblem here in My laptop ..
the writing is blue in a One Partion Only .. What that mean ..!! and how I can return it black ..!! Let me think

Blue color writinG .. Win 7 ...?? Dddd10

Last edited by prilomenta on 22nd September 2010, 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionBlue color writinG .. Win 7 ...?? EmptyRe: Blue color writinG .. Win 7 ...??

more_horiz
prilomenta wrote:
Hey everybody Big Grin

I have aproblem here in My laptop ..
the writing is blue in a One Partion Only .. What That mean ..!! and how I can return it black ..!! Let me think

Blue color writinG .. Win 7 ...?? Dddd10

descriptionBlue color writinG .. Win 7 ...?? EmptyRe: Blue color writinG .. Win 7 ...??

more_horiz
I have told the techies you need help. Please wait here patiently.

more_horiz
Check your system font settings. Go in the control panel or use the search and just type font settings it should pop up some options for you.

more_horiz
Thnx LuvrGirl Smile...

But font setting didn't Help ..
and the Blue color font in one partion Only .. and The Other partions is black

more_horiz
What Guys ..?? what the problem Here ..?

more_horiz
Hello,

I believe the NTFS partition if compress would have a blue color. Click on Organize > Folder and Search Options > under View tab look for "Show encrypted or compressed NTFS Files in color" uncheck that option and click OK

Hope this help !

............................................................................................

Regards,
Captain MVP
Blue color writinG .. Win 7 ...?? Gp_use10

It is considered
courteous to  post a reply if you have been able to resolve your problem, or received  an answer to your question.

more_horiz
Thank U verY much .. it Done Now Big Grin:D

more_horiz
Glad we could help.

=>SOLVED.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum