WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionACER ERECOVERY MANAGEMENT EmptyACER ERECOVERY MANAGEMENT

more_horiz
Hello there, im looking for some urgent help please. Ive recently sold my acer aspire 5720 laptop and need to restore it to its factory settings. Ive used erecovery before but this time i forgot my password. So hence i did some googling and realised a way to find your password was to unhide pqservice or something and find a file called aimers.dat which had my password in. ok SO i got my password for erecovery entered it, clicked reset to factory settings and it the ndoes nothing , it stops for like over an hour on a screen with an acer logo on it saying
' please wait a moment'

Ive made an acer factory settings cd but that doesnt work either.

Please someone help i need to somehow reset my laptop Sad tearing anyone got any ideas?

thank you

descriptionACER ERECOVERY MANAGEMENT EmptyRe: ACER ERECOVERY MANAGEMENT

more_horiz
Hi, this is how to use Acer eRecovery Management - File in PDF

By the way, you should not put passwords if you can't remember them. Try to use Safe Mode, you can find how to do that here.

If you enter inside Windows try to change User Account. Or just backup your files and reinstall Windows. In Bios, you can also Load Optimized Defaults.

............................................................................................

ACER ERECOVERY MANAGEMENT V45u80
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum