WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionThankyou to Crush, and Kenny94 for helping me in GPA. EmptyThankyou to Crush, and Kenny94 for helping me in GPA.

more_horiz
I am thinking of donating to gpa Smile.... Even though i am not yet done with gpa i really appreciate all of the teachers in helping me train and work on malware/virus removal skills. I may forget to hide posts and other stuff. But you guys still help me. I love gpa and all the staffs here. Thankyou all and I am planning to donate to GeekPolice Smile....

............................................................................................

AHHHHH MY HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school."
Albert Einstein
Thankyou to Crush, and Kenny94 for helping me in GPA. D2825B02D239FAD1D8D6299084862DCF

descriptionThankyou to Crush, and Kenny94 for helping me in GPA. EmptyRe: Thankyou to Crush, and Kenny94 for helping me in GPA.

more_horiz
Your Welcome. We prefer for you to donate your time to help the victims in the forums when the time comes....... Smile...

descriptionThankyou to Crush, and Kenny94 for helping me in GPA. EmptyRe: Thankyou to Crush, and Kenny94 for helping me in GPA.

more_horiz
It is ok i will donate to GeekPolice with cash and also help people Smile.... May the force be with you. Thank You!

............................................................................................

AHHHHH MY HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school."
Albert Einstein
Thankyou to Crush, and Kenny94 for helping me in GPA. D2825B02D239FAD1D8D6299084862DCF

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum