WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionWEAPON FRENZY! EmptyWEAPON FRENZY!

more_horiz
hey anyone of u got pics of guns or weapons of mass destruction or any weapon for the matter, post it here!
WEAPON FRENZY! 33b3klf
1 word! i love guns or any weapons for that matter!

............................................................................................

WEAPON FRENZY! Firenamecopytt4.th

descriptionWEAPON FRENZY! EmptyRe: WEAPON FRENZY!

more_horiz
A cute one:

WEAPON FRENZY! Bazook10

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

WEAPON FRENZY! Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
The M14 Sniper

WEAPON FRENZY! M14OldSchool

WEAPON FRENZY! M14%20Airsoft

more_horiz
Hey.. the M14 used to be a standard issue battle rifle right? then after that they changed to the M16 cause the M14 was too heavy or sumthing.. LoLs..

Erm.. to all singaporeans.. i noe of a shop in changi village that sells live size rifles *Plastic* and sniper scopes *Real ones i spose*.. Its nt cheap though.. depending on wad ur planning to buy.. they also sell some military stuffs and props.. LoLs.. u should go check it out if ur interested.. its opposite the kopitiam selling the famous changi Nasi Lemak.. ^^

My wish.. Taemos~
I can dream can't I?

WEAPON FRENZY! Taeng-10
Credits to crappynco

more_horiz
woo biglowz got the address? i wanna get me a sniper rifle*fake*+scope! so i can pretend to shoot my mother Goofy

WEAPON FRENZY! Firenamecopytt4.th

more_horiz
LoLs!! it aint cheap though.. i saw the scope.. $200 ++ alamak.. i run far far away.. hahaha.. i planing to buy de at first.. then see the price tag i run far far away.. xD

btw.. im nt sure of the address.. but u will see it if u go to the kopitiam.. there got remote control toys shop oso.. heh.. Cheesy Grin (sparkly

My wish.. Taemos~
I can dream can't I?

WEAPON FRENZY! Taeng-10
Credits to crappynco

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum