WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptioncan't walk in this game or select my weapon Emptycan't walk in this game or select my weapon

more_horiz
I play this game called warrock with my laptop and w key is to walk, d key is to turn right, a key is to turn left. But when I press those keys...I dont even move one bit. And for weapons:1,2,3,and,4. I press them numbers but don't give me the weapon...

Thanks if anybody can help!

descriptioncan't walk in this game or select my weapon EmptyRe: can't walk in this game or select my weapon

more_horiz
Hello,

I doubt this has anything to do with your keyboard. It's the game.

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

can't walk in this game or select my weapon Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

descriptioncan't walk in this game or select my weapon EmptyRe: can't walk in this game or select my weapon

more_horiz
the game? how? why when using my other laptop ... it works?

more_horiz
Your laptop is not identical to your desktop. Some games have glitches that don't happen on all computers. When I have a weird problem like yours I usually relog, exit the game, and reboot my computer. Its annoying, but programmers can't be perfect.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum