WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionWhich Virus protection software is best? EmptyWhich Virus protection software is best?

more_horiz
As we speak I am scanning with Malwarebytes as suggested here. I was hit by something called "Malware Doctor" and my computer has just gotten more infected by the day. I was able to "remove?" the "Doctor", but in it's wake my PC has been a mess. Today I am no longer even able to open an email. I pray that Malwarebytes helps, but so far Stopzila nor McAfee has made a bit of difference to the odd page popping up, or never being able to get to the page I am trying to before being "redirected". Any suggestions for getting the best virus protection would be awesome!

descriptionWhich Virus protection software is best? EmptyRe: Which Virus protection software is best?

more_horiz
I use Antivir and am satisfied by it.

You should post a Hijackthis log file in the appropriate section and let the Experts have a look at it.

If it can be fixed... they will fix it...

............................................................................................

Which Virus protection software is best? Educat10

descriptionWhich Virus protection software is best? EmptyRe: Which Virus protection software is best?

more_horiz
Will someone be able to tell me how to do that, post a Hijackthis log file? I am such a novice!
Thank you so much for your reply!

more_horiz
yea, just go in the forum and read the rules and it will tell you what to do.

............................................................................................

more_horiz
OK, at the risk of sounding completely stupid, which I guess I am in this case, would the appropriate section be malware removal, and would I be asking for assistance with posting a hijacker file?

more_horiz
yes... that is the section.

Name the topic and post the log and explain your problem.

then you just have to wait for a reply.

GD Luck with it!

more_horiz
Awwww Thanks so much for all your help! Soooo much appreciated! :-)

more_horiz
It's Not A Problem!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum