WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionwindows keeps telling me to buy this fake software virus protection Emptywindows keeps telling me to buy this fake software virus protection

more_horiz
i really need help its not letting me access the control panel add/remove system
and all these windows keep poping up insisting for me to buy it
i cant download anything that can help me get rid of this help please Indifferent or Blank

descriptionwindows keeps telling me to buy this fake software virus protection EmptyRe: windows keeps telling me to buy this fake software virus protection

more_horiz
Hello.

Download OTL by OldTimer to your Desktop.

• Close all windows and double click OTL.exe
  • Click Run Scan and let the program run uninterrupted
  • It will produce two logs for you, one will pop up - OTL.txt, the other will be saved on your Desktop - Extras.txt. Post both logs in this thread.
  • You may need to use two posts to get it all.

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
windows keeps telling me to buy this fake software virus protection DXwU4
windows keeps telling me to buy this fake software virus protection VvYDg

descriptionwindows keeps telling me to buy this fake software virus protection EmptyRe: windows keeps telling me to buy this fake software virus protection

more_horiz
yeah but its not letting me download anything at all

more_horiz
Can you download tools from another machine and transfer them over via USB?

............................................................................................

descriptionwindows keeps telling me to buy this fake software virus protection Emptyproblem...

more_horiz
is tht the only way? i have no access to another computer

more_horiz
Hello.

Please do the following in Safe Mode with Networking: as the computer is booting press and hold your "F8 Key" which should bring up the "Windows Advanced Options Menu" as shown below. Use your arrow keys to move to "Safe Mode with Networking" and press your Enter key.

Note: With some computers if you press and hold a key as the computer is booting you will get a stuck key message. If this occurs, instead of pressing and holding the "F8 key", tap the "F8 key" continuously until you get the startup menu.) Once in the start up menu, select "Safe Mode with Networking", do you have internet connection in Safe Mode?

more_horiz
yep sure do

more_horiz
Okay, try to download OTL in Safe Mode.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum