WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionclean up my pc, post av suite removal issues - Page 2 EmptyRe: clean up my pc, post av suite removal issues

more_horiz
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanresult/773f3bae7087d105007ffd81742102f75b6cb903

http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanresult/39a720e2ae1c76729c239f390120e35578bd4bed

http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanresult/39a720e2ae1c76729c239f390120e35578bd4bed

still havin popups and redirects... this is getting ridiculous, right?

descriptionclean up my pc, post av suite removal issues - Page 2 EmptyRe: clean up my pc, post av suite removal issues

more_horiz
Hi.

Download the GMER Rootkit Scanner. Unzip it to your Desktop.

Before scanning, make sure all other running programs are closed and no other actions like a scheduled antivirus scan will occur while the scan is being performed. Do not use your computer for anything else during the scan.

Double-click gmer.exe. The program will begin to run.

**Caution**
These types of scans can produce false positives. Do NOT take any action on any
"<--- ROOKIT" entries unless advised!

If possible rootkit activity is found, you will be asked if you would like to perform a full scan.

• Click NO
  • In the right panel, you will see a bunch of boxes that have been checked ... leave everything checked and ensure the Show all box is un-checked.
  • Now click the Scan button.
    Once the scan is complete, you may receive another notice about rootkit activity.
  • Click OK.
  • GMER will produce a log. Click on the [Save..] button, and in the File name area, type in "GMER.txt"
  • Save it where you can easily find it, such as your desktop.

Post the contents of GMER.txt in your next reply.

............................................................................................

I'm livin' life in the fast lane.

more_horiz
i'm having trouble with the gmer thing. i can get it to scan but when i try to save a log file my computer freezes

more_horiz
Hi.

After you complete this, please trying running GMER.

To disable CD Emulation programs using DeFogger please perform these steps:
  1. Please download DeFogger to your desktop.
  2. Once downloaded, double-click on the DeFogger icon to start the tool.
  3. The application window will now appear. You should now click on the Disable button to disable your CD Emulation drivers
  4. When it prompts you whether or not you want to continue, please click on the Yes button to continue
  5. When the program has completed you will see a Finished! message. Click on the OK button to exit the program.
  6. If CD Emulation programs are present and have been disabled, DeFogger will now ask you to reboot the machine. Please allow it to do so by clicking on the OK button.

............................................................................................

I'm livin' life in the fast lane.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum