WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

description4 Trojan.Vundo.H and 1 Trojan.Vundo - Page 1 EmptyRe: 4 Trojan.Vundo.H and 1 Trojan.Vundo

more_horiz
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.46
www.malwarebytes.org

Database version: 4412

Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3
Internet Explorer 8.0.6001.18702

8/9/2010 9:41:21 PM
mbam-log-2010-08-09 (21-41-21).txt

Scan type: Quick scan
Objects scanned: 155236
Time elapsed: 11 minute(s), 16 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 0
Registry Values Infected: 0
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 1

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\clbaclb.dll (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

description4 Trojan.Vundo.H and 1 Trojan.Vundo - Page 1 EmptyDid a second scan, its gone?

more_horiz
Its gone? Let me think

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.46
www.malwarebytes.org

Database version: 4417

Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3
Internet Explorer 8.0.6001.18702

8/10/2010 10:43:15 PM
mbam-log-2010-08-10 (22-43-15).txt

Scan type: Quick scan
Objects scanned: 155841
Time elapsed: 11 minute(s), 51 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 0
Registry Values Infected: 0
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 0

Memory Processes Infected:

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:

description4 Trojan.Vundo.H and 1 Trojan.Vundo - Page 1 EmptyRe: 4 Trojan.Vundo.H and 1 Trojan.Vundo

more_horiz
Yup, just a leftover file. Smile...

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
4 Trojan.Vundo.H and 1 Trojan.Vundo - Page 1 DXwU4
4 Trojan.Vundo.H and 1 Trojan.Vundo - Page 1 VvYDg

more_horiz
Alright.

Also, what would you make of this? Today I turned on my computer ( my XPS 420, Vista ) and I was prompted to restart my computer because of windows updates. After the restart, I was unable to bring up Firefox, so I restarted again. I then tried bringing up MBAM, but it wouldnt come up, even though my cursor was at -busy- when on my desktop. After a while I got impatient and restarted again. I then came back on to have to fix my McAfee security settings, (because things were disabled, it randomly does that) and I brought up MBAM again to do a quick scan. Mid-scan however, MBAM froze. The scan took an overall 21 minutes and 16 seconds, however nothing was found. Roger that This is abnormal because updated quick scans finding nothing usually take 6-8 minutes.

Stutter maybe? Or.. what? Let me think

more_horiz
Can you run Combofix?

............................................................................................

more_horiz
I dont have it installed on my computer, (XPS 420, Vista)

I was instructed to remove it during my PC cleaning.

more_horiz
I dont quite understand why it does this. I turned my computer on, but it went idle for maybe an hour because I went to do something. When I came back, I started up the game Starcraft II, in which it started freezing. Ok? So I went to desktop and tried bringing up Firefox to come here, I only double clicked firefox once, and I had to wait maybe atleast 3 minutes for it to actually come up. During these "freezes" or wait times, my pc makes a pattern with it's loading sounds, and the little activity light on my PC's tower lights up fully and stays like that.

Here is that little light im talking about, if you dont know:

http://i.testfreaks.com/images/products/600x400/157/dell-xps-420.1328541.jpg

The little cylinder on the left.

Edit: I just did a MBAM quick scan, the updated scan took 7 minutes and 58 seconds, finding nothing. What the heck is goin on? Indifferent or Blank

description4 Trojan.Vundo.H and 1 Trojan.Vundo - Page 1 EmptyTopic has changed now to my XPS 420 going slow and freezing. (Vista)

more_horiz
Ok this is VERY frustrating. Evil or enraged

My computer is going slow, and whenever im on Starcraft II, I freeze often and lose connection to their online, (battle.net).

Just now, I lagged out of battle.net, exited Starcraft and tried coming here to post, but instead it took so long to load the task bar, and it froze, that I tried ctrl alt delt in pure frustration to bring up task manager, in which I went to a black screen where I was met with a window with an error saying, "Logon process has failed to create the security options dialog.

Failure - Security Options"

This has been happening alot lately, and it is becoming very annoying Evil or enraged

more_horiz
The slowness could be explained by the lack of memory. This machine only has 512mb of memory, when for computer programs nowadays to run smoothly, you need at least 1gb+

description4 Trojan.Vundo.H and 1 Trojan.Vundo - Page 1 EmptyShould I make a new thread?

more_horiz
Sorry if this is confusing. I'm talking about my computer, not my dad's. His is all set, however mine (the XPS 420 Windows Vista) is going slow and freezing. It's even doing it at desktop when nothing is running. My computer goes into a pattern of loading sounds that loop, and I can't bring anything up, including firefox. Sad tearing

My computer is an XPS 420 with Windows Vista Home Premium, and it has 3070MB of Ram.

I had similar problems not too long ago that were caused by adware and a couple trojans, which were removed when I was being helped by Chris (Crush) 2 weeks ago. But MBAM isnt picking up anything now, so I have no idea what the problem could be.

more_horiz
Hello.
If this is a different machine than the one we was working on, please open a new topic for it.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum