WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionscanner prob Emptyscanner prob

more_horiz
I have a HP 3400c scanner, which now appears not to be compatible with Windows XP. I can load the software but it says ‘Scanner not found’.

descriptionscanner prob EmptyRe: scanner prob

more_horiz
The ScanJet 3400c is compatible but you need the right drivers; you may need to install the Windows 2000 drivers then upgrade to the Windows XP drivers. The HP website has a section devoted to this scanner at www.hp.com/ cposupport/prodhome/hp scanjet320506.html. It has links for downloading the drivers from www.hp.com/cgi-bin/ cposupport/swindex.pl?p= hpscanjet320506&l=en&c= MicrosoftWindowsXP. If you own the 3400cse or 3400cxi you’ll have to contact HP and ask for the drivers. There’s also a great page on troubleshooting initialisation errors.

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

scanner prob Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
wow! so fast reply again. thankyou for your help once agin... prob is solved now

more_horiz
Glad I could help.

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

scanner prob Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum