WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptioni restore my windows 7 notebook. to factory default Emptyi restore my windows 7 notebook. to factory default

more_horiz
my laptop was giving me problem after a critical update, so i decided to make a system recovery and it did not go so well. so i decided to make a factory default restore. so computer went completly crazy. now it erase entire hard drive and im only left with recovery partition which it doesnt work because its askin me to insert cd for repairs. the only screen i get is window error restore . and if i click on start windows normally it starts setup is starting services and it doesnt move from there. please help. whats the best thing i can do ?

please help

descriptioni restore my windows 7 notebook. to factory default EmptyRe: i restore my windows 7 notebook. to factory default

more_horiz
if u have any recovery cd's use those. if not i would just reinstall windows

descriptioni restore my windows 7 notebook. to factory default EmptyRe: i restore my windows 7 notebook. to factory default

more_horiz
thats the problem i dont have no cd what so ever

more_horiz
What is the brand of the laptop you're using?

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

i restore my windows 7 notebook. to factory default Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
gateway notebook 10 inch

more_horiz
Hello,

Are you able to create recovery CDs? http://support.gateway.com/s/SOFTWARE/Medialess/MLXPMC0/MLXPMC0su11.shtml

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

i restore my windows 7 notebook. to factory default Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum