WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionInfected with Win32/Nugel.E and Bankfox a - Page 2 EmptyRe: Infected with Win32/Nugel.E and Bankfox a

more_horiz
McLeonardRN,

Try this:

Remove the Proxy setting in Internet explorer and/or in FireFox.

In IE: Tools Menu -> Internet Options -> Connections Tab ->Lan Settings > uncheck "use a proxy server" or reconfigure the Proxy server again in case you have set it previously.

In Firefox in Tools Menu -> Options... -> Advanced Tab -> Network Tab -> "Settings" under Connection > Choose "No Proxy"

Click the apply button and restart that computer in normal mode.

descriptionInfected with Win32/Nugel.E and Bankfox a - Page 2 EmptyRe: Infected with Win32/Nugel.E and Bankfox a

more_horiz
OK here is the log, things definitely running better.

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.46
www.malwarebytes.org

Database version: 4052

Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3
Internet Explorer 8.0.6001.18702

6/30/2010 5:11:36 PM
mbam-log-2010-06-30 (17-11-36).txt

Scan type: Full scan (C:\|)
Objects scanned: 244174
Time elapsed: 59 minute(s), 9 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 1
Registry Values Infected: 1
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 1

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\avsuite (Rogue.AntivirusSuite) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Values Infected:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\pctuhnio (Rogue.AntivirusSuite.Gen) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:
C:\Documents and Settings\Melissa\Local Settings\temp\svchost.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

more_horiz
That looks like the Malwarebytes log. I need the log from ESET please Smile...

more_horiz
oh, sorry, and never mind what I said before, as now it seems to be Baacckkk.

more_horiz
Argh! Alright, let's see what the ESET says and we'll go from there.

more_horiz
OK here is the right log this time! I will also say I ran the ESET scanner once before, everything was supposedly quarantined, I couldn't find the log to post, and then my computer was back to the same old tricks 1 day later.

ESETSmartInstaller@High as downloader log:
all ok
ESETSmartInstaller@High as downloader log:
all ok
# version=7
# OnlineScannerApp.exe=1.0.0.1
# OnlineScanner.ocx=1.0.0.6211
# api_version=3.0.2
# EOSSerial=ac78e3800069154e9c01256e6267aacc
# end=finished
# remove_checked=true
# archives_checked=true
# unwanted_checked=true
# unsafe_checked=false
# antistealth_checked=true
# utc_time=2010-07-05 11:51:16
# local_time=2010-07-05 07:51:16 (-0500, Eastern Daylight Time)
# country="United States"
# lang=1033
# osver=5.1.2600 NT Service Pack 3
# compatibility_mode=512 16777215 100 0 0 0 0 0
# compatibility_mode=3584 16777215 100 0 0 0 0 0
# compatibility_mode=8192 67108863 100 0 0 0 0 0
# scanned=118607
# found=1
# cleaned=1
# scan_time=5522
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\85CUYG56\ormey[1].jar a variant of Java/TrojanDownloader.Agent.NAL trojan (deleted - quarantined) 00000000000000000000000000000000 C

more_horiz
Please download TFC by OldTimer to your desktop
  • Please double-click TFC.exe to run it. (Note: If you are running on Vista, right-click on the file and choose Run As Administrator).
  • It will close all programs when run, so make sure you have saved all your work before you begin.
  • Click the Start button to begin the process. Depending on how often you clean temp
    files, execution time should be anywhere from a few seconds to a minute
    or two. Let it run uninterrupted to completion.
  • Once it's finished it should reboot your machine. If it does not, please manually reboot the machine yourself to ensure a complete clean.

more_horiz
Ok, ran it and it automatically rebooted. Nothing to post though, right???? anything else I should be doing???

thanks again

more_horiz
How are things running now? Any more issues?

more_horiz
Hi Crush, I gave it a few days, and its back. I have already run Malware bytes. When I scan with Norton antivirus, it seems to run on the internet explorer history scan forever and I have to shut it down via task manager, so that is not running correctly either.
is there a way to remove this manually? I see some posts online about this. It is driving me crazy.
thanks for all your help

more_horiz
Hi, Smile...

Crush is having some computer issues and will be back ASAP to assist you.

Sorry for the inconvenience,
Sneakyone

more_horiz
Hi,

Sorry for the delay. Can you post the most recent log from Malwarebytes please?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum