WiredWX Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionHow do I delete Antivirus Soft, Win32/Nuqel.e & BankFox.A? EmptyHow do I delete Antivirus Soft, Win32/Nuqel.e & BankFox.A?

more_horiz
hi today my mom was surfing the web and she got this virus Antivirus Soft, Win32/Nuqel.e & BankFox.A she told me to come over and try to fix it cause i was the computer expert in the house (btw i'm only 10)and i need help fixing her laptop if anyone can help me plz contact me at -removed- and tell me if your going to fix it so i will unblock you from my email thx

p.s my moms laptop is 8 yrs old and is a windows xp im still trying to fix this problem i wil check this post daily around six and once again thx

descriptionHow do I delete Antivirus Soft, Win32/Nuqel.e & BankFox.A? EmptyRe: How do I delete Antivirus Soft, Win32/Nuqel.e & BankFox.A?

more_horiz
Download OTL by OldTimer to your Desktop.

• Close all windows and double click OTL.exe
  • Click Run Scan and let the program run uninterrupted
  • It will produce two logs for you, one will pop up - OTL.txt, the other will be saved on your Desktop - Extras.txt. Post both logs in this thread.
  • You may need to use two posts to get it all.

descriptionHow do I delete Antivirus Soft, Win32/Nuqel.e & BankFox.A? EmptyRe: How do I delete Antivirus Soft, Win32/Nuqel.e & BankFox.A?

more_horiz
this problem has been fixed with combo fix and malware bytes thx for your time

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum