WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionMSDN Library for Visual Studio 2005 Sp1 EmptyMSDN Library for Visual Studio 2005 Sp1

more_horiz
I currently downloaded Visual Studio 2005 Professional from Microsoft's DreamSpark program, but unfortunately it didn't include the MSN Library for Visual Studio 2005 which is the full documentation. I've been trying to search it, but Microsoft and others have to many dead links. Does anyone know where I can download it?

descriptionMSDN Library for Visual Studio 2005 Sp1 EmptyRe: MSDN Library for Visual Studio 2005 Sp1

more_horiz
I don't think you can get it any more, the Visual Studio 2005 and related products have been archived since 2010 came out. Doesn't DreamSpark provide Visual Studio 2010?

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

MSDN Library for Visual Studio 2005 Sp1 Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

descriptionMSDN Library for Visual Studio 2005 Sp1 EmptyRe: MSDN Library for Visual Studio 2005 Sp1

more_horiz
Well, that's what I was afraid of. Yes, I did download the 2010 version from DreamSpark. I just wanted 2005, 2008 and 2010 on the same system for different purposes. I guess I'll have to wing it then. Let me think

Thanks.Smile...

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum