WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionmalwarebyte shuts down after the scan, and will not let me fix. Emptymalwarebyte shuts down after the scan, and will not let me fix.

more_horiz
Hi, I've been trying to get rid of this problem for a few days. I can't restore my system to an earlier date for some reason, and part of my Norton scanner (SONAR) protection is disabled, also tried the malwarebyte anti-malware program. It ran through the scan but when I clicked OK to continue, the program just shuts down. I ran the OTL, and this is the result....actually I just tried to send it and it said the message was too big, so this is only the first part of OTL.txt.should I copy the "extras" as well?
Any help with this would be greatly appreciated....Thank you

Brady

OTL logfile created on: 6/10/2010 10:40:10 AM - Run 1
OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.2.6.0 Folder = C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator.PUTER\Desktop
Windows XP Media Center Edition Service Pack 3 (Version = 5.1.2600) - Type = NTWorkstation
Internet Explorer (Version = 8.0.6001.18702)
Locale: 00000409 | Country: United States | Language: ENU | Date Format: M/d/yyyy

1.00 Gb Total Physical Memory | 1.00 Gb Available Physical Memory | 58.00% Memory free
3.00 Gb Paging File | 3.00 Gb Available in Paging File | 84.00% Paging File free
Paging file location(s): C:\pagefile.sys 2046 4092 [binary data]

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\WINDOWS | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files
Drive C: | 224.28 Gb Total Space | 144.91 Gb Free Space | 64.61% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
D: Drive not present or media not loaded
< End of report >

descriptionmalwarebyte shuts down after the scan, and will not let me fix. EmptyRe: malwarebyte shuts down after the scan, and will not let me fix.

more_horiz
Hello.
If you can, please attach the two logs.

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
malwarebyte shuts down after the scan, and will not let me fix. DXwU4
malwarebyte shuts down after the scan, and will not let me fix. VvYDg
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum