WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionSP2 install doesnt work! EmptySP2 install doesnt work!

more_horiz
i have xp pro and iam trying to get service pack 2 downloaded on my computer but everytime i download it after i reboot it goes to blue screen. i can see my desktop but its all blue and in very low bit and poor quality etc. and Fonts are large and everything is blurry.. u probably already know what iam talking about.. but iam not talking about "the blue screen of death"..

someone help me out here..

i need atleast sp2 so i can download itunes. :lol2:

ive tried downloading sp2 about 5 times and everytime it does this. and i would like it not to happen again lol takes too long to get it back.. haha atleast for me..

descriptionSP2 install doesnt work! EmptyRe: SP2 install doesnt work!

more_horiz
Hi Cody and welcome to GeekPolice!

I would recommend you try and update your XP using Windows Autoupdate (Start >> Control Panel >> Security Center >> set Automatic Updates to ON).
An alternative way is to visit http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com (using Internet Explorer) and update from there.

Having Windows do your updating assures all is installed in the correct order (maybe your SP2 install fails because some other updates are missing).

more_horiz
i do use and install all windows autoupdates

all are installed but for sp2 and it wont work correctly after computer restarts.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum