WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionWin32/Nuqel.E and BankerFox.A removal EmptyWin32/Nuqel.E and BankerFox.A removal

more_horiz
Hello, This is my first time on this site.I have an infection and it wont let me run anything to get rid of it. HELP!!! PLEASE!!! Thank you in advance, Barry

descriptionWin32/Nuqel.E and BankerFox.A removal EmptyRe: Win32/Nuqel.E and BankerFox.A removal

more_horiz
Download OTL by OldTimer to your Desktop.

• Close all windows and double click OTL.exe
  • Click Run Scan and let the program run uninterrupted
  • It will produce two logs for you, one will pop up - OTL.txt, the other will be saved on your Desktop - Extras.txt. Post both logs in this thread.
  • You may need to use two posts to get it all.

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
Win32/Nuqel.E and BankerFox.A removal DXwU4
Win32/Nuqel.E and BankerFox.A removal VvYDg

descriptionWin32/Nuqel.E and BankerFox.A removal EmptyRe: Win32/Nuqel.E and BankerFox.A removal

more_horiz
I have downloaded OTL it flashes on screen but I cant get to it before it closes

more_horiz
Hello.

We need to use the RKill Tool by Grinler

Rkill.com <--- Download site

• Please Download Rkill.com. Save it to your Desktop.
  • Before we begin, you should disable your anti-malware softwares you have installed so they do not interfere RKill running as some anti-malware softwares detect RKill as malicious. Please refer to this page if you are not sure how.

• NOTE: If you are unable to connect to the site to download rkill, then you should download it to a clean computer and copy it to the infected one via a USB flash drive or CDROM.

• Once it is downloaded, double-click on the rkill.com in order to automatically attempt to stop any processes associated with Rogue programs.
  • Please be patient while the program looks for various malware programs and ends them.
  • When it has finished, the black window will automatically close and you can continue with the next step.
NOTE: If you get a message that rkill is an infection, do not be concerned. This message is just a fake warning given by the rogue program, when it terminates programs that may potentially remove it. If you run into these infections warnings that close Rkill, a trick is to leave the warning on the screen and then run Rkill again. By not closing the warning, this typically will allow you to bypass the malware trying to protect itself so that rkill can terminate the rogue program. So, please try running Rkill until the malware is no longer running. You will then be able to proceed with the rest of the steps.

If you continue having problems running rkill.com, you can download:
iExplore.exe or eXplorer.exe
which are renamed copies of rkill.com, and try them instead.

Please download exeHelper from one of the two links.
Link 1
Link 2

• Double-click on exeHelper.com or exeHelper.scr to run the fix.
  • A black window should pop up, press any key to close once the fix is completed.
  • Post the contents of log.txt (Will be created in the directory where you ran exeHelper.com)
Note: If the window shows a message that says "Error deleting file", please re-run the program before posting a log - and post the two logs together (they will both be in the one file).

Try OTL now please.

............................................................................................

more_horiz
Ok I ran rkill worked , downloaded exehelper but get "This file does not have a program associated with it for performing this action.Create an association in the folders options control panel" I went to Folder options but dont know what to do next

more_horiz
Try running OTL now.

more_horiz
I have done that here are the logs Thanks Barry

more_horiz
Here is the other log file

more_horiz
Hello.

Please run OTL.exe.

• Copy the commands with file paths below to the clipboard by highlighting ALL of them and pressing CTRL + C (or, after highlighting, right-click and choose Copy):

:OTL
    O2 - BHO: () - {1CB20BF0-BBAE-40A7-93F4-6435FF3D0411} - C:\Program Files\Crawler\ctbr.dll (Crawler.com)
    O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (no name) - {327C2873-E90D-4c37-AA9D-10AC9BABA46C} - No CLSID value found.
    O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (&Crawler Toolbar) - {4B3803EA-5230-4DC3-A7FC-33638F3D3542} - C:\Program Files\Crawler\ctbr.dll (Crawler.com)
    O3 - HKCU\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (&Crawler Toolbar) - {4B3803EA-5230-4DC3-A7FC-33638F3D3542} - C:\Program Files\Crawler\ctbr.dll (Crawler.com)
    O4 - HKLM..\Run: [] File not found
    O4 - HKLM..\Run: [licqfhdp] C:\Documents and Settings\Owner.FTL102105\Local Settings\Application Data\ytawxsvjh\atcrbbdtssd.exe (Avira GmbH)
    O4 - HKCU..\Run: [licqfhdp] C:\Documents and Settings\Owner.FTL102105\Local Settings\Application Data\ytawxsvjh\atcrbbdtssd.exe (Avira GmbH)
    [2010/04/25 18:50:54 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner.FTL102105\Local Settings\Application Data\ytawxsvjh
    [2010/04/24 14:06:44 | 024,184,872 | ---- | C] (Lime Wire LLC) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner.FTL102105\Desktop\LimeWireWin.exe

• Return to OTL, right click in the "Custom Scans/Fixes" window (under the light green bar) and choose Paste.

• Click the red Run Fix button.
  • A fix log in Notepad will appear. Copy the contents of the fix log to the clipboard by highlighting ALL of them and pressing CTRL + C (or, after highlighting, right-click and choose copy), and paste it in your next reply.
  • Close OTL.exe
If a file or folder cannot be moved immediately you may be asked to reboot the machine to finish the move process. If you are asked to reboot the machine choose Yes.

more_horiz
Here it is Thanks Barry
========== OTL ==========
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{1CB20BF0-BBAE-40A7-93F4-6435FF3D0411}\ deleted successfully.
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{1CB20BF0-BBAE-40A7-93F4-6435FF3D0411}\ deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\Crawler\ctbr.dll moved successfully.
Registry value HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar\\{327C2873-E90D-4c37-AA9D-10AC9BABA46C} deleted successfully.
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{327C2873-E90D-4c37-AA9D-10AC9BABA46C}\ not found.
Registry value HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar\\{4B3803EA-5230-4DC3-A7FC-33638F3D3542} deleted successfully.
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{4B3803EA-5230-4DC3-A7FC-33638F3D3542}\ deleted successfully.
File C:\Program Files\Crawler\ctbr.dll not found.
Registry value HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar\WebBrowser\\{4B3803EA-5230-4DC3-A7FC-33638F3D3542} deleted successfully.
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{4B3803EA-5230-4DC3-A7FC-33638F3D3542}\ not found.
File C:\Program Files\Crawler\ctbr.dll not found.
Registry value HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\\ deleted successfully.
Registry value HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\\licqfhdp not found.
File C:\Documents and Settings\Owner.FTL102105\Local Settings\Application Data\ytawxsvjh\atcrbbdtssd.exe not found.
Registry value HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\\licqfhdp not found.
File C:\Documents and Settings\Owner.FTL102105\Local Settings\Application Data\ytawxsvjh\atcrbbdtssd.exe not found.
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner.FTL102105\Local Settings\Application Data\ytawxsvjh folder moved successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner.FTL102105\Desktop\LimeWireWin.exe moved successfully.

OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.2.3.0 log created on 04292010_165308

more_horiz
Please download and run this tool.

Download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from Here

Double Click mbam-setup.exe to install the application.

• Make sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
  • If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
  • Once the program has loaded, select "Perform Quick Scan", then click Scan.
  • The scan may take some time to finish,so please be patient.
  • When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
  • Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
  • When disinfection is completed, a log will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to Restart. (See Note)
  • The log is automatically saved by MBAM and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
Note:
If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts.
Click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process.
If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately.

Post the contents of the MBAM Log.

more_horiz
It seems most everything is ok except some apps cant access the internet like Safari and Itunes and others to update ???

more_horiz
Probably the proxy, but please post the MBAM log.

more_horiz
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.46
www.malwarebytes.org

Database version: 4052

Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3
Internet Explorer 8.0.6001.18702

5/2/2010 7:49:30 PM
mbam-log-2010-05-02 (19-49-30).txt

Scan type: Quick scan
Objects scanned: 147487
Time elapsed: 12 minute(s), 11 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 0
Registry Values Infected: 0
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 0

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Registry Values Infected:
here is the MBAM log
Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:

more_horiz
Run ESET Online Scan
Please do an online scan with ESET Online Scanner. Please use Internet Explorer as it uses ActiveX.

• Check (tick) this box: YES, I accept the Terms of Use.
  • Click on the Start button next to it.
  • When prompted to run ActiveX. click Yes.
  • You will be asked to install an ActiveX. Click Install.
  • Once installed, the scanner will be initialized.
  • After the scanner is initialized, click Start.
  • Check (tick) Remove found threats box.
  • Check (tick) Scan unwanted applications.
  • Click on Scan.
  • It will start scanning. Please be patient.
  • Once the scan is done, the log will be saved here: C:\Program Files\esetonlinescanner\log.txt.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum