WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionWin32/Nuqel.E and BankerFox.A Removal EmptyWin32/Nuqel.E and BankerFox.A Removal

more_horiz
Hi. We attempted to remove these viruses last night by searching for them in all files but we were not able to locate them. We are looking for help removing this malware. Thank you.

descriptionWin32/Nuqel.E and BankerFox.A Removal EmptyRe: Win32/Nuqel.E and BankerFox.A Removal

more_horiz
Please download the current version of HijackThis from HERE

• Double click and run the installer.
  • It will install to C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\hijackthis.exe
  • After installing, you should get the user agreement, press accept and Hijack This will run.
  • Select Do a system scan and save a log file. This will open a notepad file of everything Hijack This found, copy and paste it back here.

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
Win32/Nuqel.E and BankerFox.A Removal DXwU4
Win32/Nuqel.E and BankerFox.A Removal VvYDg

descriptionWin32/Nuqel.E and BankerFox.A Removal EmptyRe: Win32/Nuqel.E and BankerFox.A Removal

more_horiz
Hi. I wasn't able to download HiJackThis.exe but here is what Symantec found. Is this helpful? I was able to locate the file, but was not able to delete it. I got a pop-up saying access was denied.

Virus name: Trojan.FakeAV
File name: C:ApplicationData/wluwvj/vtyesguard.exe
Location is a file in C Drive
Action taken: Clean and quarantine failed

more_horiz
Thanks, but I need to see a Hijack This log first.

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
Win32/Nuqel.E and BankerFox.A Removal DXwU4
Win32/Nuqel.E and BankerFox.A Removal VvYDg

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum