WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionAcer Laptop LCD problem EmptyAcer Laptop LCD problem

more_horiz
Acer Laptop LCD problem Pict7516

Acer Laptop LCD problem Pict7517

This is the status of my Laptop now.

It's already happened 3 times. The first time, it was fixed by turning off and on the power. The second time it happened, I waited for almost a week before it back to normal but now, for the third time, i don't think i will be fixed again by normal circumstances.

Yesterday, it was working fine until i restarted the computer. When it restarted, on the boot screen, it turned like that. It's unresponsive and everything is in slow motion.

I consulted a computer technician last time and he said that the LCD is needed to be replaced. Yay, LCD costs too much and I can't afford to buy new one for laptop. I'd rather buy a new desktop PC or a new external LCD monitor. For my assumption, it think its not the LCD that has its problem but the wirings? I don't know.

Woah, I don't know what to do. Sad tearing

descriptionAcer Laptop LCD problem EmptyRe: Acer Laptop LCD problem

more_horiz
Hello,

It is the screen's problem, nothing to do with the wiring. Another possibility would be the graphic card, which can't usually be replaced.

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

Acer Laptop LCD problem Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
That picture shows your graphic card is a "standard VGA card.Go into DEVICE MANAGER and try to roll back driver or update driver.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum