WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionMISSING FILE:///C;/program%0files/ATT-SST/offline/redirector.htm EmptyMISSING FILE:///C;/program%0files/ATT-SST/offline/redirector.htm

more_horiz
missing file:///C;/Program%20Files/ATT-SST/Offline/redirector.ht
From james ward To james ward, Sat 13 Mar 2010, 6:31 am

When I turn on my PC this message comes up Microsoft Internet Explorer--Cannot find file:///C;/Program%20files/ATT-STT/Pffline/redirector.htm. Make sure the path or Inter net address is correct. OK
I click on OK and the system run Ok. Question is how do I go about make sure the path or internet address is correct and how do I correct the problem.

descriptionMISSING FILE:///C;/program%0files/ATT-SST/offline/redirector.htm EmptyRe: MISSING FILE:///C;/program%0files/ATT-SST/offline/redirector.htm

more_horiz
Hi, that is not internet address. Your IE trying to open specific file from your computer. Is IE start immediately after you log in Windows ? That would be malware attack.

............................................................................................

MISSING FILE:///C;/program%0files/ATT-SST/offline/redirector.htm V45u80

descriptionMISSING FILE:///C;/program%0files/ATT-SST/offline/redirector.htm EmptyMISSING FILE:///C;/program%20files/ATT-SST/offline/redirector.htm

more_horiz
I'm not to smart on computors. This message comes up after I turn my PC on and the first screen comes up with my icons. When I click OK on the message I can go ahead in use all my functions.
What is IE. I don't have to log in, when I click OK on the message my internet window automaticly pops up. How do I go about it to see If this is a Malware attack and if it is how do I go about correcting it so this message does not continually poping up everytime I turn my PC on.
Thank you very very much for try to help this hillbilly
Jim

descriptionMISSING FILE:///C;/program%0files/ATT-SST/offline/redirector.htm EmptyRe: MISSING FILE:///C;/program%0files/ATT-SST/offline/redirector.htm

more_horiz
I suggest you download HijackThis from HERE and "Do a system scan and save a log file" and paste the log back here.

It might be a simple fix. If however, it appears to be malware related, you should post here and have the experts look at it.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum