WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionParental Software help EmptyParental Software help

more_horiz
Hi all I have looked at various Parental Control software so I can monitor my kids to see which websites they are going on. The ones I have tried through trial like Cybersitter and another few are either complicated to use or too long winded.

I'm not looking to monitor or filter websites , or times they are allowed but I am looking for a monitor software that i could install and then just sort of press enter each day so i could exactly see in plain english which websites my kids have visited " if that makes any sense"

I know i could check the history but that i have seen not always to be accurate. any help?? thank you

Abs

descriptionParental Software help EmptyRe: Parental Software help

more_horiz
What you are looking for is a keylogger. These are generally regarded as malware. When I was interested in keyloggers I went to www dot keylogger dot org. WOT considers the site untrustworthy. You might consider installing Sandboxie and browse to this site with a sandboxed browser to read their keylogger reviews, just to make sure. There are some free keyloggers as well, but I think they only log keystrokes and not websites that were visited. Also you could check download.com and search for keyloggers.

Good luck installing btw. Your antivirus is gonna freak out.

more_horiz
to monitor your children i recommend http://www.parentalcontrolbar.org/ its where real parents check all websites etc erm its free and its pretty good.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum