WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionvirus that wont allow me to do anything Emptyvirus that wont allow me to do anything

more_horiz
ok so i have this virus on my computer that pops up once i put my password in it woont allow me to do anything...can you please tell me how to get it off i would greatly appreciate it.
If you know how please just reply on this or leave me a message thanxs

descriptionvirus that wont allow me to do anything EmptyRe: virus that wont allow me to do anything

more_horiz
Download OTL by OldTimer to your Desktop.

• Close all windows and double click OTL.exe
  • Click Run Scan and let the program run uninterrupted
  • It will produce two logs for you, one will pop up - OTL.txt, the other will be saved on your Desktop - Extras.txt. Post both logs in this thread.
  • You may need to use two posts to get it all.

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
virus that wont allow me to do anything DXwU4
virus that wont allow me to do anything VvYDg

descriptionvirus that wont allow me to do anything EmptyRe: virus that wont allow me to do anything

more_horiz
how do i do that when ass soon as i put my password in to access my computer it goes to that screen

more_horiz
Hello.

Please then reboot your computer in Safe Mode by doing the following :

• Restart your computer
  • After hearing your computer beep once during startup, but before the Windows icon appears, tap the F8 key continually;
  • Instead of Windows loading as normal, the Advanced Options Menu should appear;
  • Select the first option, to run Windows in Safe Mode, then press Enter.
  • Choose your usual account.

Can you run OTL in Safe Mode?

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
virus that wont allow me to do anything DXwU4
virus that wont allow me to do anything VvYDg

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum