WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionCleaned out computer, but no internet.... EmptyCleaned out computer, but no internet....

more_horiz
Hello, i father grabed me a computer at his office and soe guy cleaned everything out for me. I get it, very fast since its cleaned out, BUT when i put the moden in it doesn't seem to register it really. It says i can not go online, its not just explorer becuase i tried like those cheesy online games and they dont work. Also it will say i am connected, just it wont put the conection into effect. I am sorry if i am making no sense lol.

I have shut down the firewall just incase, but nothing.

Computer name:

Dell Deminsions
L600r

Has Microsoft XP

Any suggestions???

Thank you.

descriptionCleaned out computer, but no internet.... EmptyRe: Cleaned out computer, but no internet....

more_horiz
what do you mean put the modem in

descriptionCleaned out computer, but no internet.... EmptyRe: Cleaned out computer, but no internet....

more_horiz
like i just simply connect it to the internet. i plug my moden directly into my computer, thats all.

more_horiz
hmm are you positive you are using an ethernet cord? like this one
Cleaned out computer, but no internet.... Ethernet-Cable-UTP-Mold-Type-KB-AA06-

more_horiz
my bad that picture was quite big

more_horiz
YEah man, everything works on my other desktop computer, its not the cord or the internet its the computer.

more_horiz
Bump...Sorry if you guys just dont know.....just can't use that dang computer, its useless so far

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum