WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptiondeleted drivers Emptydeleted drivers

more_horiz
wat driver and componets do i need to dowload back to my computer? I need to know so i can connect to the interent and then i can try to download all the other drivers to my computer that i deleted. The only thing that is on the computer is windows xp and microsoft net and abode

descriptiondeleted drivers EmptyRe: deleted drivers

more_horiz
Hello,

What is the OS, model and brand of your PC?

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

deleted drivers Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
good morning sir ,my computer is full of errors and i use c cleaner to remove errors from it but cleaner also automatically delete some of my windows components.Microsoft says that i am a victim of genuine windows software counterfeiting and mine this copy of windows didn't pass genuine windows software counterfeiting. the problem wasn't stop at that .That message comes to my computer desktop and remained on the right side of computer desktop.Please help me sir to get rid of that problem.

THANKS

more_horiz
umm that happens if you are running a pirated copy(a homemade copy of the cd) AND/OR a product key that has alredy been registered with microsoft

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum