WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionRunning Windows XP: My computer keeps restarting itself every so often EmptyRunning Windows XP: My computer keeps restarting itself every so often

more_horiz
Wasn't sure if this was the right section to post this problem because I'm not quite sure what the issue is. Anyway, for the last 3 or so days randomly my computer will restart itself and give me a message like in the image you see below. It will give me 60 secs to save anything and then it restarts automatically. I did virus scans with AVG Pro, I did Malware scanes with Malware Bytes and came up empty so I don't know what's causing it. It only happens maybe once a day (when I'm awake that is, may do it when I leave it on at night, not sure) Here's a screen shot below if anyone can help I'd appreciate it.

Running Windows XP: My computer keeps restarting itself every so often Xnyhq1

descriptionRunning Windows XP: My computer keeps restarting itself every so often EmptyRe: Running Windows XP: My computer keeps restarting itself every so often

more_horiz
Please visit this webpage for instructions for downloading and running ComboFix:

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/combofix/how-to-use-combofix

Post the log from ComboFix when you've accomplished that.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum