WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionHelp Netsky and InternetSecurity2010 viruses and maybe more - Page 2 EmptyRe: Help Netsky and InternetSecurity2010 viruses and maybe more

more_horiz
Upto you if you choose to do a reforamt and re-install.

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
Help Netsky and InternetSecurity2010 viruses and maybe more - Page 2 DXwU4
Help Netsky and InternetSecurity2010 viruses and maybe more - Page 2 VvYDg

descriptionHelp Netsky and InternetSecurity2010 viruses and maybe more - Page 2 EmptyRe: Help Netsky and InternetSecurity2010 viruses and maybe more

more_horiz
while things seem better with that bar on the side -- wondering whether or not some shred of a virus may not be growing again -- especially since I do not have the wireless up yet -- when I get that running will be back in touch for additional reinforcement -- did the last HJT look okay?

more_horiz
Yes it did. Smile...

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
Help Netsky and InternetSecurity2010 viruses and maybe more - Page 2 DXwU4
Help Netsky and InternetSecurity2010 viruses and maybe more - Page 2 VvYDg

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum