WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionworm.win32.netsky cant boot into safemode or windows - Page 1 EmptyRe: worm.win32.netsky cant boot into safemode or windows

more_horiz
Click Start > Run and copy/paste the following bolded text into the Run box and click OK:

ComboFix /uninstall

This will also reset your restore points.

How is the machine running now?

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
worm.win32.netsky cant boot into safemode or windows - Page 1 DXwU4
worm.win32.netsky cant boot into safemode or windows - Page 1 VvYDg

descriptionworm.win32.netsky cant boot into safemode or windows - Page 1 EmptyRe: worm.win32.netsky cant boot into safemode or windows

more_horiz
Its running good. Thanks!

How do I get SP3 on so I can get my Microsoft apps to work?

Thanks.

more_horiz
Please navigate to http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com and download all the "critical updates" for Windows. This can patch many of the security holes through which attackers can gain access to your computer.

Once you have done that, post a new Hijack This log.

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
worm.win32.netsky cant boot into safemode or windows - Page 1 DXwU4
worm.win32.netsky cant boot into safemode or windows - Page 1 VvYDg

more_horiz
I can't go there using firefox.

IE wont load get message:

The procedure entry point SHRegGetValueW could not be located in the dynamic lin library SHLWAPI.dll

Any ideas? Can I get sp3 anywehere else?

more_horiz
I cant run Internet Explorer.

Get error message: The procedure entry point SHRegGetValueW could not be located in the dynamic lin library SHLWAPI.dll

more_horiz
Hi Belahzur,

I am taking the machine to get the OS re-installed as I think the registry is all screwed up when he re-installed an original copy of Windows.

Thanks for all your help getting rid of the viruses.

DiNGoD

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum