WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionUnremovable Wallpaper from AntiVirus System Pro - Page 2 EmptyRe: Unremovable Wallpaper from AntiVirus System Pro

more_horiz
Webroot should be fine.

Only one firewall is necessary and will work.

descriptionUnremovable Wallpaper from AntiVirus System Pro - Page 2 EmptyRe: Unremovable Wallpaper from AntiVirus System Pro

more_horiz
I'm sorry to bother you again, but both 'Found New Hardware Wizard' and the 'Status' windows still appear at startup of my computer.

Is there any way to permenantly remove it?

more_horiz
As I said a little bit ago, it is not possible to find the root of the issue there, because I cannot tell from here the unknown device. If I knew the unknown device, it would be easier to configure it.

more_horiz
Ok, thank you very much for trying so hard to help me with all these problems. =)

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum