WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionBlank screek on Windows Vista EmptyBlank screek on Windows Vista

more_horiz
I have a labtop Hp dv2000 model and when i turn it on, it only appeares a blank screen. the powers on but it is not booting. i tired fn + f6, f8 and then f11 notthing appears to work.

please help me i am use the internet at the libeary, so will try to log on tomorrow.

thanks
peety

descriptionBlank screek on Windows Vista EmptyRe: Blank screek on Windows Vista

more_horiz
http://www.geekpolice.net/operating-systems-f20/black-screen-at-startup-t17397.htm

more_horiz
Try F12 at the start?
It asks you to press the F12 button for the boot options. Then try getting your way into the PC. Or if you don't understand anything there, just wait for a post from Belhazur (Blue colour) or DragonMaster Jay (Green colour) or Doctor Inferno (Red colour).
They might help you

............................................................................................

Blank screek on Windows Vista Viktor14

more_horiz
I tired f12 doesn't work. The fan is running and the LED-lights are on but I canĀ“t access safe mode or anything. someone said it might be a graphics card failure. Great, now how do i fix that... please help

peety

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum