WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionAUDIO DEVICE PROBLEM EmptyAUDIO DEVICE PROBLEM

more_horiz
I have a gateway laptop mx6455 and then sound beeps through the speakers but when i try play video or music it says "Windows Media Player cannot play the file because there is a problem with your sound device. There might not be a sound device installed on your computer, it might be in use by another program, or it might not be functioning properly." i tried to download ac97 driver from the paretlogic thier scan said there was a problem and gave them 35.00 and still no luck

descriptionAUDIO DEVICE PROBLEM Emptydevice cannot code 10

more_horiz
i tried to remove and reinstall realtek ac97 and the wizard went through it process and then flashed device cannot start code 10

descriptionAUDIO DEVICE PROBLEM EmptyRe: AUDIO DEVICE PROBLEM

more_horiz
Hello,

Please try to install the driver from Gateway instead:

http://support.gateway.com/support/drivers/dlcenter.asp

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

AUDIO DEVICE PROBLEM Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
that was no luck i treid clicking on the sync to look for another device it says no device found but in device manager it has a yellow question mark
the speakers beep on start up but that is it .....is the sound card replaceable in a laptop?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum