WiredWX Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionSolvedUrgent Help---Audio device problem

more_horiz
I have Realtek HD Audio and all my output devices are working and I can even adjust the volumes there but I am having problems with imput...this is how it looks

Urgent Help---Audio device problem 102qfdt

I tried clicking on advanced but yet its grayed out so not able to do anything.....i cannot hear sound when I record...please help...

descriptionSolvedRe: Urgent Help---Audio device problem

more_horiz
Hello,

Those volume control is for input/recording only, not for output. I think you might have mistaken.

more_horiz
yes i know they are for imput recording......I usually record things so that i can watch later but yesterday when i recorded i could not hear sound.....I wondered what happened so tested to see if my device was recording properly when it told me that it could not recognize stereo mix in recording. So yes i have problem with the imput/recording.....the output works fine

Also now one side of my speakers which till yesterday was working fine is not working

more_horiz
Have you tried reinstalling the driver for your sound card?
Right click My Computer
Click on Properties
Click the tab that says Hardware
Open the device manager and look for anything that has a yellow exclamation point or question mark
If there is nothing then click on Audio, find your device and try either updating the driver or "rolling back" the driver, the driver may have updated itself and the old driver may still work with all the features you are wanting

more_horiz
No i have not....I do not know how to and which driver I need to reinstall...All I know is my computer has Realtec Audio Imput Device/Realtek High Definition Audio

There are no question mark anywhere

more_horiz
go to your computer manufacturers website and download and instal the most current driver.

more_horiz
i willl....thanks

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum