WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionDon't even know where to begin on this one - Page 2 EmptyRe: Don't even know where to begin on this one

more_horiz
also after I got the log from combofix and the computer rebooted I got a Handle license agreement from Sysinternals.....not sure what I'm supposed to do with this or what it is. I think its microsoft related but I dont know for sure. I dont want to hit agree if its not Smile...

descriptionDon't even know where to begin on this one - Page 2 EmptyRe: Don't even know where to begin on this one

more_horiz
Click yes, a licenses agreement isn't really anything to work about, just a legal thing. Goofy

Click Start > Run and copy/paste the following bolded text into the Run box and click OK:

ComboFix /uninstall

This will also reset your restore points.

How is the machine running now?

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
Don't even know where to begin on this one - Page 2 DXwU4
Don't even know where to begin on this one - Page 2 VvYDg

more_horiz
Thanks man!!!! The computer is much quicker than before and it let me boot in safe mode also. Still have the two scrnrdr.exe errors during windows load, and a lot of left over Vista transformation pack stuff. He can live with those thought Smile...

bonus: ended up with about an extra gig of space on hard drive Smile...

thanks again man, you were a HUGE help!!!!!!!!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum