WiredWX Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionMy Laptop wont even let me sign In! EmptyMy Laptop wont even let me sign In!

more_horiz
Okay i think this is probably serious problem, seeing as i cant do much. Last night i had norton antiviru 2010 security running on my computer, So i thought everything was protected. I ran a whole system scan and fell asleep. I wake up...my laptop is off..i turn it on...and i get to the screen with the usernames to log in, as soon as i enter my password in, it logs me in for literally a second and then logs me right back out, then it takes me back to entering my password again, and it does the same exact thing. Can some PLEASEEE!!! HELP ME!

descriptionMy Laptop wont even let me sign In! EmptyRe: My Laptop wont even let me sign In!

more_horiz
you can Go To The BOIS and Check The Password Thing If is okey or Not .

descriptionMy Laptop wont even let me sign In! EmptyRe: My Laptop wont even let me sign In!

more_horiz
Perlagotchi wrote:
you can Go To The BOIS and Check The Password Thing If is okey or Not .

And How do i access there?, im sorry im not the most computer savy person out there, but if your asking if my password is right? it is..because it logs me into my username but automatically logs me right back out

more_horiz
Hi

this happened to me last year . I just did a windows
update and after rebooting like it told me to, i get to the welcome
Win 7 screen and then all i see is a dark screen and my cursor. You can
move it anywhere but you can't click on anything.

Solution. Hold the power button down until the pc (mine is a laptop HP Presario CQ60). It should power off. Leave it off and then turn it back
on. It will do a system check and then it will complain saying that
windows did not shut down properly and it will give you like 3 or
whatever options:

Start windows normally

Start windows in safe mode

Start windows in safe mode with prompting

Select Start windows in safe mode......... this will let you
into windows to allow you to access system restore. This will roll back
any errors that you had. Now it will tell you to reboot. Do so. I am
unsure, but i was hearing that microsoft is working on a fix to prevent
this!

I'm in medical field so i may not respond promptly.

Perlagotchi

Last edited by Perlagotchi on 11th December 2009, 6:49 pm; edited 3 times in total

more_horiz
Perlagotchi wrote:
itsjustjeremy47 wrote:
And How do i access there?, im sorry im not the
most computer savy person out there, but if your asking if my password
is right? it is..because it logs me into my username but automatically logs
me right back out

Now I understand i think
there is a music Trojan , because This problem happen to me the last
year !

I think you have To rebuild your windows .

So your saying i have to delete everything off my computer?, because there was some things on there that i really wanted...i have no problem rebuilding my windows...but i just want some of the files i have on there..is there anyway to get those back?

more_horiz
Look I edit my Post .

I hope is work

more_horiz
My laptop doesnt have a safemode...i checked

more_horiz
No Is Not normal you have To have the safemode you have xp , so it have to look like this :
My Laptop wont even let me sign In! Safemode2

hope is work ! My Laptop wont even let me sign In! 833660

more_horiz
Perlagotchi wrote:
No Is Not normal you have To have the safemode you have xp , so it have to look like this :
My Laptop wont even let me sign In! Safemode2

hope is work ! My Laptop wont even let me sign In! 833660

Ahh im an idiot...well i clicked safemode and when i did that, it brought me to a blue screen and told me that windows has to be shut down in order to protect my computer and tells me i should remove all viruses and what not

more_horiz
Now are in the order To enter The desktop or Not .

make Restart and Try to enter again .

more_horiz
No it still wont let me into the desktop, it just goes to that blue screen and forces me to turn off my computer, i tryed to enter my password again and it does the same thing, logs me in and logs me right back out

more_horiz
i think you have to Format . or if you you know a technician you can give him your computer for take the hard drive From the laptop and get all your Files and than you can format it .

Thanks

more_horiz
I don't think so, Perlagotchi. Refer to and ask experts rather than suggesting a format.

==

itsjustjeremy47, please do the following:

Avira AntiVir Rescue System is a Linux-based application that allows accessing computers that cannot be booted anymore.
  • Download The Avira AntiVir Rescue System from Antivir.de.
  • Just double-click on the rescue system package to burn it to a CD/DVD.
  • Then please use that CD/DVD with Avira Rescue System to boot your computer.
You'll get a boot option to either boot from hard drive or AntiVir Rescue System.
My Laptop wont even let me sign In! 2i8vzwo

Press the number 2 on your keyboard to boot into AntiVir Rescue System.

Please wait until drivers are loaded and Main menu shows. Then please select the second option “Scan your system with AntiVir” and hit Enter.
My Laptop wont even let me sign In! 33dxve1

Under Configuration, please select Scan all files, Try to repair infected files and Rename files if they cannot be removed?.
My Laptop wont even let me sign In! 2aaby46

Then please start the scan.

The Avira AntiVir Rescue System wil now

• repair a damaged system,
  • rescue data,
  • scan the system for virus infections.

more_horiz
Im about to give up, it seems like nothing works....i tryed that, and it didnt do anything for me...it told me it fixed alot of things but never repaired anything..after the scan was done...i turned off my computer and back on...still the same log in, log out sh**

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum