WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionWindows security alert along with anti virus pro warning EmptyWindows security alert along with anti virus pro warning

more_horiz
I have a dell dimension 4400 running windows xp home ed and I just got a security pop up warning message that will not allow me to open task mngr nor will it allow me to open Hijack this, will not allow me to open any anti virus software. Only in safe mode will it allow me to scan with avg 9 yet it will not fix this problem. The windows security alert states application cannot be executed then it tells of the file that I am trying to open is infected yet it does that with any file or program I click on? I do not want to have to do re installation of windows and am hoping that you guys can help...

descriptionWindows security alert along with anti virus pro warning EmptyRe: Windows security alert along with anti virus pro warning

more_horiz
Please download the current version of HijackThis from HERE

• Double click and run the installer.
  • It will install to C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\hijackthis.exe
  • After installing, you should get the user agreement, press accept and Hijack This will run.
  • Select Do a system scan and save a log file. This will open a notepad file of everything Hijack This found, copy and paste it back here.

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
Windows security alert along with anti virus pro warning DXwU4
Windows security alert along with anti virus pro warning VvYDg

descriptionWindows security alert along with anti virus pro warning EmptySecurity alert Jonathan

more_horiz
I noticed that upon restart of windows xp That I could get avg to run after 3 scans I was able to get rid of it!!! It has been doing great since and have been really thankfull for your help maybe next time I will actually get to use it!!! javascript:emoticonp('Thank You!')Once again thank you! Thank You!

descriptionWindows security alert along with anti virus pro warning EmptyRe: Windows security alert along with anti virus pro warning

more_horiz
Moderated Message: Hello, your comment has been removed. Please do not post in another member's topic. If you need help, please read this over and click here to open a new topic.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum