WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionnew member asking basic questions about your services Emptynew member asking basic questions about your services

more_horiz
Hello everyone. I'm on my laptop right now b/c my computer is being wiped clean and reformatted to get rid of a virus. (i didn't find this site until the process was already started). I'm tired of paying someone to remove virus. I want to learn how to do it myself! So, when my husband downloads another virus, will your site tell me and TEACH me how to get rid of it or will you some how run an application thru my computer that will get rid of it and leave me still uneducated on how to handle it myself? (which is still better than nothing)

If a virus is on my computer will i still be able to access your site for removal, b/c i have noticed that some virus prevents you from accessing certain websites and downloading virus removal programs. I've been blocked out of my own anti virus protection and blocked out of updating windows. Will this be a problem?

Also, will this site tell me how to maintain a protected computer? For instance, i've avg, but dont i also need some anti-malware and search and destroy programs like skybot?

And if i havent gone too far with all the questions, i would also be interested in any books that you would recommend for the average computer user.
thank you guys

descriptionnew member asking basic questions about your services EmptyRe: new member asking basic questions about your services

more_horiz
Hello,

We will give you instructions on how to remove it with special tools, but if you want to learn how to remove it yourself without any assistance, here's a topic where you can find online malware removal schools:

http://www.geekpolice.net/virus-spyware-malware-removal-f11/do-you-want-to-learn-how-to-fight-malware-t15100.htm

We usually have a workaround for malware which blocks access to websites or tools, so that's no problem.

Yes, after we get your system cleaned, we will give you protection methods to prevent you from getting infected again.

Books? Who needs them. Goofy The Internet is full of resources to get started for the average computer user. If you need to know anything, simply Google it, your questions will definitely be found. If not ask your questions in Internet forums.

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

new member asking basic questions about your services Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum