WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionBasic Posting Question EmptyBasic Posting Question

more_horiz
Dang, I fell like I can't find my way out of a paper bag. :/

I accidentally replied to my original post (different forum) because I didn't realize that I could edit the OP. Now, I can't figure out how to delete the reply even though it seems to be an option when I hover the pointer over the edit button.

So, my question is:
How do you delete a reply/post?

descriptionBasic Posting Question EmptyRe: Basic Posting Question

more_horiz
I already deleted it, it happens. Sometimes the forum lags on me and makes a double of my post too. Goofy

If it happens again, just edit your post and leave a message saying something like "delete extra post", and it will be deleted once us mods get around to doing when we drop by your post.

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
Basic Posting Question DXwU4
Basic Posting Question VvYDg

more_horiz
Belahzur wrote:
I already deleted it, it happens. Sometimes the forum lags on me and makes a double of my post too. Goofy

If it happens again, just edit your post and leave a message saying something like "delete extra post", and it will be deleted once us mods get around to doing when we drop by your post.

Thanks a lot. I didn't want to cause itty bitty waves me first time out. Big Grin

~S

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum