WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionDragonMaster Jay please help Emptyfirefox unable to open some pages

more_horiz
hi,please help me again my browser(firefox) is unable to open addons.mozilla.org and display the following msg-
The connection has timed out
The server at addons.mozilla.org is taking too long to respond.

* The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
moments.

* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
connection.

* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

same thing happen when i am trying to open portforward.com and display the following
msg-
The connection was reset
The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

* The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
moments.

* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
connection.

* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

please help me thank you for reading my question.
my faith in your hand.

descriptionDragonMaster Jay please help EmptyRe: DragonMaster Jay please help

more_horiz
Please download the latest version of Kaspersky GetSystemInfo (GSI) from Kaspersky and save it to your Desktop.
DragonMaster Jay please help Icon13 Please close all other applications running on your system.

Please double click GetSystemInfo.exe to open it.

Click the Settings button.DragonMaster Jay please help 2hd457o

DragonMaster Jay please help 34gul1w

Set it to Maximum

DragonMaster Jay please help 2n9gldh

DragonMaster Jay please help Icon13 IMPORTANT! Then please click Customize - choose Driver / Ports tab and uncheck Scan Ports.

Click Create Report to run it.DragonMaster Jay please help 2ekm73m

It will create a zip folder called GetSystemInfo_XXXXXXXXXXXXXX.zip on your Desktop. Please upload the folder to Kaspersky GSI Parser and click the Submit button.

Please copy and paste the url of the GSI Parser report (not the log) in your next reply.

more_horiz
hi,thank you very much for your reply,here is the url-> Filename C:\Documents and Settings\IFTIKAR ZAMAN\Local Settings\Temp\GetSystemInfo\GetSystemInfo.exe" - 4.00.0236 by Kaspersky Lab - GetSystemInfo. now what to do still have the problem,please reply soon. Bow or Thanks

more_horiz
It will create a zip folder called GetSystemInfo_XXXXXXXXXXXXXX.zip on your Desktop. Please upload the folder to Kaspersky GSI Parser and click the Submit button.

Please copy and paste the url of the GSI Parser report (not the log) in your next reply.

That needs uploaded, please.

more_horiz
url-http://www.getsysteminfo.com/read.php?file=8daef5f9cfa1955a4a1e26b6c1490bac,is it.thankyou

more_horiz
hi, DragonMaster Jay i upload the folder to Kaspersky GSI Parser and submit it paste the url here-http://www.getsysteminfo.com/read.php?file=8daef5f9cfa1955a4a1e26b6c1490bac.
wait for your reply ple.....................ease reply.thank you

more_horiz
Please reboot to Safe Mode (tap the F8 key just before Windows starts to load and select the Safe Mode option from the menu).

Please delete the following file:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\dbpd434.sys

Reboot back to Normal Mode.

SOLUTION 1

Open Mozilla Firefox, click Help > Check for Updates. Install any available update (if present), then continue.

Then, go to Tools > Options

• Click the Advanced button (top row), then the Network tab.
  • Click on the Settings button. Make sure the option "No Proxy" is selected. Then, press OK on all the windows to exit.

If this has not solved it, then go to SOLUTION 2.

SOLUTION 2

• Open Start > Run, and enter the following exactly: %APPDATA%\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles then press OK.
  • You will see an eight-character folder, which is your Firefox profile. (xxxxxxxx.default) (x=random character)
  • Right-click on that folder and select Copy. Then, go to My Documents and right-click and select Paste. (If we make an error, at least the data for your current Firefox profile will be backed up, so it can be safely restored.)
  • Go to Start > Run. Enter the following: firefox.exe -ProfileManager and then press OK.
  • To start the Create Profile Wizard, click Create Profile... in the Profile Manager.
  • Click Next and enter the name of the profile. Use a profile name that is descriptive, such as your personal name. This name is not exposed on the Internet.
  • You can also choose where to store the profile, which is useful if you plan on exporting your data and settings to another computer or setup in the future. To choose its storage location on your system, click Choose Folder....
  • Note: If you choose a custom location for the profile, store it in a new or clean folder. When you choose to remove the profile, all contents stored in the same folder are removed.
  • To create the new profile, click Finish.
  • The new profile is displayed in the Profile Manager.
  • Lastly. Choose the New Profile and click Start Firefox. If you do not want it to prompt you, then click Don't Ask at Startup.

Please let me know if this worked or not.

more_horiz
sir,rebote the pc and delete the file as you sayed and rebote again to normal mode but when trying to update displ the following msg-
connection timed out update manualy.
"no proxy" is selected by default. but still have the problem

and next(solution 2) do as you sayed but when run >firefox.exe-ProfileManager and press ok it open my home page rediffmail.com profile wizard is not appeared.thank you please reply soon.

sorry for my english.

more_horiz
Please reinstall Firefox.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum