WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionDragonMaster Jay Please help! <3 Screen stretched. EmptyDragonMaster Jay Please help! <3 Screen stretched.

more_horiz
Hey! Sorry to bother you but my screen is all stretched. I tried fixing the resolution but that didnt help. Do you have any ideas? Thanks in advance! Thank You!

descriptionDragonMaster Jay Please help! <3 Screen stretched. EmptyRe: DragonMaster Jay Please help! <3 Screen stretched.

more_horiz
Did you change the resolution via display settings?

descriptionDragonMaster Jay Please help! <3 Screen stretched. EmptyRe: DragonMaster Jay Please help! <3 Screen stretched.

more_horiz
Yes, my friend says it might have something to do with video drivers.

more_horiz
Please download the latest version of Kaspersky GetSystemInfo (GSI) from Kaspersky and save it to your Desktop.
DragonMaster Jay Please help! <3 Screen stretched. Icon13 [color:4f71="red"]Please close all other applications running on your system.

Please double click GetSystemInfo.exe to open it.

Click the Settings button.DragonMaster Jay Please help! <3 Screen stretched. 2hd457o

DragonMaster Jay Please help! <3 Screen stretched. 34gul1w

Set it to Maximum

DragonMaster Jay Please help! <3 Screen stretched. 2n9gldh

DragonMaster Jay Please help! <3 Screen stretched. Icon13 IMPORTANT! Then please click Customize - choose Driver / Ports tab and uncheck Scan Ports.

Click Create Report to run it.DragonMaster Jay Please help! <3 Screen stretched. 2ekm73m

It will create a zip folder called GetSystemInfo_XXXXXXXXXXXXXX.zip on your Desktop. Please upload the folder to Kaspersky GSI Parser and click the Submit button.

Please copy and paste the url of the GSI Parser report (not the log) in your next reply.

more_horiz
Excuse me but it says i need the administratve rights to click the settings button.

more_horiz
Close out of it, then right click on it and select Run as Administrator.

more_horiz
http://www.getsysteminfo.com/read.php?file=62aee93408748b71c511385b25be9912

Idk if that is right.

more_horiz
I suspect Windows Aero might be the problem.

Attempt to turn it off to see if it solves the issue.

Quicklink: http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows-vista/disable-aero-on-windows-vista/

more_horiz
I tried that and it didnt work, everything looks the same.

more_horiz
Please tell me when this first happened, and what you were doing at the time of the incident (if anything).

If it happened recently, please try a System Restore.
Start > Start Search
type in System Restore and hit enter.

Go back to a recent restore point and see if it solves the issue.

more_horiz
I had a virus on my computer when this first happened, like a week ago. Is it still safe to do the system restore.

more_horiz
Oh and i dont know if it is related, but task manager doesn't work anymore. When i click it this comes up "Task Manager has been disabled by your administrator"

more_horiz
System restore worked! Thanks again for your fab help, ilu dragonmaster jay.

more_horiz
You are welcome.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum