WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionAlpha AntiVirus EmptyAlpha AntiVirus

more_horiz
Today I found out about the wonderfull Alpha AntiVirus tht downloads itself onto ur computer and wont let u get on the internet or even uninstall the program.

Well I searched on the internet and found this website tht lets u download MalWarebytes Anti Malware and once I downloaded tht and ran a quick scan in safe mode I found tht it did get rid of most of the Alpha program.

The only problem is tht when I start my computer the Alpha AntiVirus still comes up and wants to do scans. Also the program is still in my Add or Remove Programs and wont un install.

Can anyone please help me with this???

descriptionAlpha AntiVirus EmptyRe: Alpha AntiVirus

more_horiz
Hi,
please read THIS post, and post your HijackThis log file in this topic.

Wait for instructions given only by DragonMaster Jay, Origin or Belahzur

............................................................................................

Alpha AntiVirus V45u80

more_horiz
I wrote to the Alpha AntiVirus team and they gave me these instructions::

Dear customer,

Thank you for contacting Customer Support Center.
Please follow my instructions to uninstall the program:
Paste the following string to Windows Explorer address bar and execute it (Press Enter key):
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Uninstall\PersonalAV\Uninstall.lnk

or

1. Open My computer, choose Disk C;
2. Find Program Files\Common Files\Uninstall\PersonalAV
3. Run the file Uninstall.lnk

After that our product will be removed.Sometimes it takes more than one try to remove the product due to temporary technical difficulties, so please try to do it several times.
If you have any questions concerning our software, please contact our Customer Support Service.

After I did tht in safe mode, my computer is free of Alpha AntiVirus and Im not having anymore problems. I did run ur malware program 1 more time and it didnt find anything.

Hope this helps.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum