WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionIm not sure. Hard drive? EmptyIm not sure. Hard drive?

more_horiz
My laptop is pitch black when it starts and i can only see half of my monitor..Friends that know alittle bit about my laptop say that my laptop must've hit the floor and that i need a new monitor but one time it fell and then it just went pitch black. and i think its the hardrive but im not sure

descriptionIm not sure. Hard drive? EmptyRe: Im not sure. Hard drive?

more_horiz
Hello,

This is a screen problem, not a hard drive problem. This problem should be able to be fȋxed at a computer repair shop where you screen could be replaced.

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

Im not sure. Hard drive? Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
but the thing is when i connect it to my TV what comes out is start windows normally or something recovery and then it ask me if i want to back up everything.

more_horiz
Hello,

That means the screen is spoiled. If it can't be displayed on the laptop's screen but can be displayed on the TV, the screen is faulty.

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

Im not sure. Hard drive? Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum