WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionAlpha Antivirus IE malicious warning message! EmptyAlpha Antivirus IE malicious warning message!

more_horiz
I removed alpha antivirus, or but i keep getting a message that pops up whenever i go on sites?
Warning! Visiting this site may harm your computer!
This web site probably contains malicious software program, which can cause damage to your computer or perform actions without your permission. Your computer may be infected after visiting such web site.

We recommend you to install (or activate) antivirus security software.

I do realize that visiting this site can cause harm to my computer.

Whenever i go on a site sometimes this red page pops up and it says that.
Thanks,

Please do not recomend a spyware program which I have to pay before the solution is fȋxed

descriptionAlpha Antivirus IE malicious warning message! EmptyRe: Alpha Antivirus IE malicious warning message!

more_horiz
Hello antonmuench,

Welcome to Geek Police, my name is Origin and I will be helping you today. Please keep the following in mind:

• If you do not get a reply from me or another helper within 2 days, please reply to your topic with the phrase BUMP
  • If you have any cracked/pirated software in your computer delete them or we will not help you.
  • Only follow advise from Geek Police Staff and not a regular member.
  • Do NOT run any tool without Geek Police supervision as it could hinder your system useless.
Please download the current version of HijackThis from HERE

• Double click and run the installer.
  • It will install to C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\hijackthis.exe
  • After installing, you should get the user agreement, press accept and Hijack This will run.
  • Select Do a system scan and save a log file. This will open a notepad file of everything Hijack This found, copy and paste it back here.

............................................................................................

While my help is always free, please consider donating to keep this site alive: Donate

Alpha Antivirus IE malicious warning message! 2wg6fte
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum