WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionNew information to add to my previous issue EmptyNew information to add to my previous issue

more_horiz
Here is my previous topic: http://www.geekpolice.net/virus-spyware-malware-removal-f11/i-suppose-i-m-having-similar-problems-with-personal-guard-2009-like-the-rest-t15731.htm

I thought I had solved the problem on my own using information I had seen on the site. Moving quickly, I was able to change the file name of mbam.exe to stop Personal Guard 2009 from deleting it. I was able to run MBAM, finding many infected files. Even though it took 3 tries, eventually MBAM notified me that all malicious files had been removed. After restarting my computer the last time, I was amazed to find that Personal Guard 2009 had mysteriously returned. It seems as if PG2009 even has MBAM fooled. I'm becoming quite annoyed. Hopefully all this information can be solved by someone here. Thank you.

-Jeff

............................................................................................

It is the mark of a educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

descriptionNew information to add to my previous issue EmptyRe: New information to add to my previous issue

more_horiz
Information noted =>LOCKED
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum