WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionHijackThis Logfile (Windows System Defender) - Page 1 EmptyRe: HijackThis Logfile (Windows System Defender)

more_horiz
Not sure what you mean by that

descriptionHijackThis Logfile (Windows System Defender) - Page 1 EmptyRe: HijackThis Logfile (Windows System Defender)

more_horiz
They're both listed in my device manager with little exclamation points on them. Also, I noticed that there are three others that say the same thing. They are:
WAN Miniport (IP) - WinpkFilter Miniport
WAN Miniport (IPv6) - WinpkFilter Miniport
WAN Miniport (Network Monitor) - WinpkFilter Miniport

Also, there are two others that don't have the exclamation points on them. They're the Broadcom and NVIDIA ones like from before, except the don't have "- WinpkFilter Miniport" at the end of their names.

more_horiz
Usually a disc is included with your computer, that might say Drivers and Utilities. Do you have that or not sure?

more_horiz
I've had my computer for about two years, so if I do, I would have no idea where it is. I went on the HP website, and chatted with a support tech. He sent me the downloads for the NVIDIA and Broadcom drivers, and I saved them to a disk so I could transfer them to my computer and install them. After I installed them, however, my computer still wouldn't connect to the internet. He told me that the only option he had left for me was to do a system recovery. I really don't want to have to do that, becasue it will take me forever to back up all of my files. Do you have any other ideas, or is this pretty much my only option?

more_horiz
Please re-run ComboFix and post a new log. Make sure the computer reboots again, to see if the connection will restore.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum