WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionPolice Pro/Security Tool/Antivirus System Pro EmptyPolice Pro/Security Tool/Antivirus System Pro

more_horiz
Ok so I have been reading through these forums for a couple of days but I think I am out of luck. I seem to have all three of these viruses. Here are my problems: I cant access the internet on the infected PC, I cant run any problem or anything like that, and I cant even boot my computer in safe mode.

I was only able to access the internet for about one day after getting the virus. However now it is completely cut off. Therefore I cant get onto this site to download 'HijackThis' and what not. I tried installing the malwarebytes, HijackThis, and Exehelper onto a flash drive but it still will not let me run them on the infected PC. I tried changing file names etc but that did not work. It just keeps saying application cannot be run because it is infected blah blah. So basically I cant run anything.

When I try booting my computer in Safe Mode, I can get to the advanced options menu, select any of the 'Safe Mode' options and hit enter but everytime I do that, it restarts itself and keeps bringing me back to the same menu.

What is the next step here? Can I try to get a windows xp recovery cd or some kind of boot up cd and try to restore the pc to 'like new' I tried running other CDs but it wont let me so I dont know if those will even work.

Am I completely screwed here or what?

Thanks for the help.

descriptionPolice Pro/Security Tool/Antivirus System Pro EmptyRe: Police Pro/Security Tool/Antivirus System Pro

more_horiz
Avira AntiVir Rescue System is a Linux-based application that allows accessing computers that cannot be booted anymore.
  • Download The Avira AntiVir Rescue System from Antivir.de.
  • Just double-click on the rescue system package to burn it to a CD/DVD.
  • Then please use that CD/DVD with Avira Rescue System to boot your computer.
You'll get a boot option to either boot from hard drive or AntiVir Rescue System.
Police Pro/Security Tool/Antivirus System Pro 2i8vzwo

Press the number 2 on your keyboard to boot into AntiVir Rescue System.

Please wait until drivers are loaded and Main menu shows. Then please select the second option “Scan your system with AntiVir” and hit Enter.
Police Pro/Security Tool/Antivirus System Pro 33dxve1

Under Configuration, please select Scan all files, Try to repair infected files and Rename files if they cannot be removed?.
Police Pro/Security Tool/Antivirus System Pro 2aaby46

Then please start the scan.

The Avira AntiVir Rescue System wil now

• repair a damaged system,
  • rescue data,
  • scan the system for virus infections.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum