WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

axel dav

3 posters

descriptionaxel dav - Page 2 EmptyRe: axel dav

more_horiz
Hello.

Go to Start > Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs and remove the following programs.

J2SE Runtime Environment 5.0 Update 5

Please download the OTMoveIt by OldTimer.

• Save it to your desktop.
  • Please double-click OTM.exe to run it.
  • Copy the bolded text below to the clipboard by highlighting ALL of them and pressing CTRL + C (or, after highlighting, right-click and choose Copy):

:files
    c:\program files\AXEL.DAV

• Return to OTMoveIt, right click in the "Paste instructions for items to be Moved" window (under the light blue bar) and choose Paste.
  • Click the red Moveit! button.
  • Copy everything in the Results window (under the green bar) to the clipboard by highlighting ALL of them and pressing CTRL + C (or, after highlighting, right-click and choose copy), and paste it in your next reply.
  • Close OTMoveIt
If a file or folder cannot be moved immediately you may be asked to reboot the machine to finish the move process. If you are asked to reboot the machine choose Yes.

Please post the OTMoveIt log.

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
axel dav - Page 2 DXwU4
axel dav - Page 2 VvYDg

more_horiz
no can do, I have been redirected twice to otmoveit 2 and then from that to otmoveit 3 that is a pay site ?

more_horiz
if there is no alternative I'll pay the fee, just wanted to check with you to see if that is what you want me to do?

more_horiz
Please download the Pocket Killbox from HERE

1. Open the Killbox.
2. Under "Full path of file to delete", copy and paste in the following:

c:\program files\AXEL.DAV

3. Press the Red X to delete the file.
4. It will ask if you want to make a backup of the file we deleted, select Yes to the prompt.
5. It will now delete the file, and popup with another prompt saying so, press Ok.
6. Close the Killbox.

............................................................................................

axel dav - Page 2 DXwU4
axel dav - Page 2 VvYDg

more_horiz
FANTASTIC !! AXEL.DAV AS LEFT THE COMPUTER !!! No longer in Program Files or in the Add / Remove Programs list. I did notice the icon still shows on the programs where it was installed, which was 90% of the programs.
Is this just the icon remaining and the program is actually removed ?

I will make a donation for the help ! I'm an old retired firefighter, I can't afford much but every little bit helps I'm sure !

more_horiz
I guess the Killbox worked. Smile... Yeah, the program should be gone, it was only 1 file I think.

axel dav - Page 2 DXwU4
axel dav - Page 2 VvYDg

more_horiz
I went thru and deleted the icon from all the programs, I didn't want anything to do with axel.dav left in my computer !!

This site is great, my computer has been down for months, I had given up, I had tried many forums and sites and no one could or would help me !! As far as the computer shops I could buy a new for less than they wanted to fix it !!

Thank you so much and I made a donation

more_horiz
Oh OH !! I'm getting a little concerned, I have removed the Axel.dav icon from the desktop 3 times now ? It keeps coming back ? does that mean it is still lurking around hȋdden in my computer ? something has to be putting it back ? other programs I remove don't pop back up again and again ??

Maybe it isn't a big deal, I don't know " but since this problem is still fresh with you I thought I would ask ?

Thanks

more_horiz
Can you re-run Combofix normally please. Smile...

axel dav - Page 2 DXwU4
axel dav - Page 2 VvYDg

more_horiz
It hasn't come back since this last time that I removed it, it has been more than 12 hours.

Should I still run combo fix or wait and see what happens ?

more_horiz
Okay, maybe not.
I thought it was coming back in an infinite loop kinda thing. If it hasn't come back, lets not fix it.

axel dav - Page 2 DXwU4
axel dav - Page 2 VvYDg

more_horiz
OK Thank you again for your help ! Is there any way I can get you again if I have a problem in the future ?

more_horiz
Yep, if you need me, I'm right here.

axel dav - Page 2 DXwU4
axel dav - Page 2 VvYDg

more_horiz
OK Thanks again !! I'll close this out now then !

Jack Hall

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum