WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionprogramming Emptyprogramming

more_horiz
i am looking for a way to learn how to program computers and i have visited many sites, but always i need some software to learn it. and the software is not free. can you recommend a free programming software and a site that teaches how to program computers.

descriptionprogramming EmptyRe: programming

more_horiz
You need to tell us which language you are learning.

............................................................................................

programming Segmen10

FunSubstance is the place to go for daily entertainment.

more_horiz
If you want to start with Java, try downloading the SDK from the Sun website. You can edit java in any text editor, even Notepad, but there are many free tools that might help you such as an IDE like Eclipse. The Sun website has many good tutorials for beginners to advanced programmers, and there are many more free tutorials out there, google will provide many links.

............................................................................................

There are no stupid questions, only those too stupid to ask for help.

more_horiz
If u wanna learn C# try Visual studio from Microsoft. Microsoft has a free version.

more_horiz
There is no such thing as "programming computers". there are different languages that we can compile into binary that the computer reads. So basically think of a program or software as instructions for the computer to do something. If you are a beginner, do not start with C++, as it is more difficult than most languages, although once you get the hang of programming, C++ would be the right way to go, trust me. but, until you have a strong programming background you might want to try a easier language like VB or C#.

more_horiz
Write in search engine which thing you want to learn along with language. Will get lots of sites. But must write exactly what you want to learn.

more_horiz
Programmer wrote:
There is no such thing as "programming computers". there are different languages that we can compile into binary that the computer reads. So basically think of a program or software as instructions for the computer to do something. If you are a beginner, do not start with C++, as it is more difficult than most languages, although once you get the hang of programming, C++ would be the right way to go, trust me. but, until you have a strong programming background you might want to try a easier language like VB or C#.

Start with VB (I did) and then Move to C# the C++ or if you have a mac Objective C (thats how i did it)

more_horiz
I started with Java, then learned C and finally learned C++ while doing assignments in my computer graphics classes and during my masters. I kinda like Java as a startup language to get the object-oriented concepts, but C++ is the way to go for me too Smile...

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum