WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionReplace a laptop display driver but you can't see what your doing EmptyReplace a laptop display driver but you can't see what your doing

more_horiz
This morning my laptop decided that is was going to bash itself in the face with a plank of wood. The screen froze and went multicoloured then it decide to reboot itself!

Finaly got it into safe mode and started to virus check as I had to leave for work I come back some 12 hours later to find it had shut itself down and when I booked up it asked if I wanted to repair windows, of course I did my pappy has everything on it..... Before I go on I know that I should back stuff up so let's not go there, my loss!!!

Finally I have it working can't see shit on the screen but I know it's doing something!! But I can read it!!!! The last thing is was going was playing diablo 2 run from a USB from a batch file finished playing then it died I am running a 64-bit version of vista ultimate (will be upgrading to 7 asap on a dv9000 HP notebook with a 250 hard drive and 2gig ram anything else you need to know just ask!!

P.S. I wrote this post on my itouch!!!!

descriptionReplace a laptop display driver but you can't see what your doing EmptyRe: Replace a laptop display driver but you can't see what your doing

more_horiz
Hello,

Most probably your graphic card is faulty.

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

Replace a laptop display driver but you can't see what your doing Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum