WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionVirus/malware disables my anti-virus programs EmptyVirus/malware disables my anti-virus programs

more_horiz
I first noticed this problem a few days ago. My browser started redirecting my bookmarked links to search engine sites, and my AVG reported its Email scanner component as "Not Active" even though it is set to scan all incoming and outgoing messages. I attempted to use AVG to scan my computer, but no results were found. Now AVG will no longer scan at all. When I attempt to, nothing happens. I attempted to scan using Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, and it closed after about 2 seconds of scanning. Now Malwarebytes' won't load, giving me a "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item." error message when I try to run it, even in Safe Mode.
The same thing happened to Spybot S&D, and to HijackThis when I attempted to run it.

I'm at a loss as to what to do. I really don't want to lose all of my files and programs, but reformatting is about the only option I know of that I have left.
Help would be greatly appreciated.

descriptionVirus/malware disables my anti-virus programs EmptyRe: Virus/malware disables my anti-virus programs

more_horiz
Please download SystemLook from one of the links below and save it to your Desktop.
Download Mirror #1
Download Mirror #2

• Double-click SystemLook.exe to run it.
  • Copy the content of the following codebox into the main textfield:

Code:

:filefind
    scecli.dll
    netlogon.dll
    eventlog.dll
    cngaudit.dll

• Click the Look button to start the scan.
  • When finished, a notepad window will open with the results of the scan. Please post this log in your next reply.
Note: The log can also be found on your Desktop entitled SystemLook.txt

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
Virus/malware disables my anti-virus programs DXwU4
Virus/malware disables my anti-virus programs VvYDg

descriptionVirus/malware disables my anti-virus programs EmptyRe: Virus/malware disables my anti-virus programs

more_horiz
I believe SystemLook failed, and it won't run again. No notepad window opened, I had to open the file myself.
The contents of SystemLook.txt are:

SystemLook v1.0 by jpshortstuff (29.08.09)
Log created at 17:21 on 09/09/2009 by Alex (Administrator - Elevation successful)

========== filefind ==========

Searching for "scecli.dll"

more_horiz
Hello.
Delete SystemLook, and re-download it.
Can you run it now?

............................................................................................

more_horiz
I tried re-downloading SystemLook several times, and I even tried changing the file name I save it as.
SystemLook runs, I copy and paste the code into the main window and click Look, and then it begins scanning, then closes. After that, it won't run again unless I re-download it, and then it just closes again if I try to scan.

more_horiz
Hello.
We'll have to do it manually then.

Find this file in bold:
C:\Windows\system32\eventlog.dll

What is it's filesize?

more_horiz
Okay, I found it.

Size: 60.5 KB (61,952 bytes)
Size on disk: 64.0 KB (65,536 bytes)

more_horiz
1. Please download The Avenger by Swandog46 to your Desktop
Link: HERE

• Click on Avenger.zip to open the file
  • Extract avenger.exe to your desktop
2. Copy all the text contained in the code box below to your Clipboard by highlighting it and pressing (Ctrl+C):

Files to delete:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\eventlog.dll

Note: the above code was created specifically for this user. If you are not this user, do NOT follow these directions as they could damage the workings of your system.

3. Now, start The Avenger program by clicking on its icon on your desktop.

• Under "Input script here:", paste in the script from the quote box above.
  • Leave the ticked box "Scan for rootkit" ticked.
  • Then tick "Disable any rootkits found"
  • Now click on the Execute to begin execution of the script.
  • Answer "Yes" twice when prompted.

The Avenger will automatically do the following:

• It will Restart your computer.
  • On reboot, it will briefly open a black command window on your desktop, this is normal.
  • After the restart, it creates a log file that should open with the results of Avenger’s actions. This log file will be located at C:\avenger.txt
  • The Avenger will also have backed up all the files, etc., that you asked it to delete, and will have zipped them and moved the zip archives to C:\avenger\backup.zip.
4. Please copy/paste the content of c:\avenger.txt into your reply.

more_horiz
Here is the log file:

Logfile of The Avenger Version 2.0, (c) by Swandog46
http://swandog46.geekstogo.com

Platform: Windows XP

Script file opened successfully.
Script file read successfully.

Backups directory opened successfully at C:\Avenger

Beginning to process script file:

Rootkit scan active.
No rootkits found!

File "C:\WINDOWS\system32\eventlog.dll" deleted successfully.

Completed script processing.

Finished! Terminate.

more_horiz
Please download the current version of HijackThis from HERE

• Double click and run the installer.
  • It will install to C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\hijackthis.exe
  • After installing, you should get the user agreement, press accept and Hijack This will run.
  • Select Do a system scan and save a log file. This will open a notepad file of everything Hijack This found, copy and paste it back here.

more_horiz
Okay, it worked this time.

--

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 7:48:52 AM, on 10/1/2009
Platform: Windows XP SP3 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v8.00 (8.00.6001.18702)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\TGTSoft\StyleXP\StyleXPService.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgwdsvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\LightScribe\LSSrvc.exe
C:\Nexon\MapleStory\npkcmsvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\PSIService.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgrsx.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgnsx.exe
c:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\90\Shared\sqlwriter.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\Wacom_Tablet.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\WTablet\Wacom_TabletUser.exe
C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI Control Panel\atiptaxx.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\Rundll32.exe
C:\Program Files\D-Tools\daemon.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgtray.exe
C:\Program Files\Creative\SBAudigy\Surround Mixer\CTSysVol.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe
C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\FlashGet\flashget.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ahead\Lib\NMBgMonitor.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ahead\Lib\NMIndexingService.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ahead\Lib\NMIndexStoreSvr.exe
C:\Program Files\AIM6\aim6.exe
C:\Program Files\AIM6\aolsoftware.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\msnmsgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Contacts\wlcomm.exe
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe
C:\Program Files\Minefield\firefox.exe

R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = *.local
R3 - URLSearchHook: (no name) - *{CFBFAE00-17A6-11D0-99CB-00C04FD64497} - (no file)
R3 - URLSearchHook: AVG Security Toolbar BHO - {A3BC75A2-1F87-4686-AA43-5347D756017C} - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\Toolbar\IEToolbar.dll
O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: flashget urlcatch - {2F364306-AA45-47B5-9F9D-39A8B94E7EF7} - C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\FlashGet\jccatch.dll
O2 - BHO: WormRadar.com IESiteBlocker.NavFilter - {3CA2F312-6F6E-4B53-A66E-4E65E497C8C0} - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgssie.dll
O2 - BHO: Spybot-S&D IE Protection - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - F:\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll (file missing)
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {5C255C8A-E604-49b4-9D64-90988571CECB} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_07\bin\ssv.dll (file missing)
O2 - BHO: Windows Live Sign-in Helper - {9030D464-4C02-4ABF-8ECC-5164760863C6} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WindowsLiveLogin.dll
O2 - BHO: AVG Security Toolbar BHO - {A3BC75A2-1F87-4686-AA43-5347D756017C} - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\Toolbar\IEToolbar.dll
O2 - BHO: FlashGet GetFlash Class - {F156768E-81EF-470C-9057-481BA8380DBA} - C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\FlashGet\getflash.dll
O3 - Toolbar: AVG Security Toolbar - {CCC7A320-B3CA-4199-B1A6-9F516DD69829} - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\Toolbar\IEToolbar.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ATIPTA] C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI Control Panel\atiptaxx.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [P17Helper] Rundll32 P17.dll,P17Helper
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MSPY2002] C:\WINDOWS\system32\IME\PINTLGNT\ImScInst.exe /SYNC
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PHIME2002ASync] C:\WINDOWS\system32\IME\TINTLGNT\TINTSETP.EXE /SYNC
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PHIME2002A] C:\WINDOWS\system32\IME\TINTLGNT\TINTSETP.EXE /IMEName
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DAEMON Tools-1033] "C:\Program Files\D-Tools\daemon.exe" -lang 1033
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AVG8_TRAY] C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgtray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CTSysVol] C:\Program Files\Creative\SBAudigy\Surround Mixer\CTSysVol.exe /r
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [UpdReg] C:\WINDOWS\UpdReg.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HP Software Update] C:\Program Files\HP\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 8.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Flashget] C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\FlashGet\flashget.exe /min
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NeroFilterCheck] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ahead\Lib\NeroCheck.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [KernelFaultCheck] %systemroot%\system32\dumprep 0 -k
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [STYLEXP] C:\Program Files\TGTSoft\StyleXP\StyleXP.exe -Hide
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [BgMonitor_{79662E04-7C6C-4d9f-84C7-88D8A56B10AA}] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ahead\Lib\NMBgMonitor.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SpybotSD TeaTimer] F:\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: &Download All with FlashGet - C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\FlashGet\jc_all.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: &Download with FlashGet - C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\FlashGet\jc_link.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: Sothink SWF Catcher - C:\Program Files\Common Files\SourceTec\SWF Catcher\InternetExplorer.htm
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_07\bin\ssv.dll (file missing)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_07\bin\ssv.dll (file missing)
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - F:\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll (file missing)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Spybot - Search & Destroy Configuration - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - F:\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll (file missing)
O9 - Extra button: Sothink SWF Catcher - {E19ADC6E-3909-43E4-9A89-B7B676377EE3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\SourceTec\SWF Catcher\InternetExplorer.htm (file missing)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sothink SWF Catcher - {E19ADC6E-3909-43E4-9A89-B7B676377EE3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\SourceTec\SWF Catcher\InternetExplorer.htm (file missing)
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O10 - Unknown file in Winsock LSP: c:\windows\system32\nwprovau.dll
O16 - DPF: {6E32070A-766D-4EE6-879C-DC1FA91D2FC3} (MUWebControl Class) - http://www.update.microsoft.com/microsoftupdate/v6/V5Controls/en/x86/client/muweb_site.cab?1213400941278
O16 - DPF: {EB387D2F-E27B-4D36-979E-847D1036C65D} (QDiagHUpdateObj Class) - http://h30155.www3.hp.com/ediags/hpfix/sj/en/check/xp/qdiagh.cab?326
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\..\{F1F5550D-7E4E-443E-81FF-E7550E4C71F6}: NameServer = 24.217.0.5,24.217.201.67
O18 - Protocol: linkscanner - {F274614C-63F8-47D5-A4D1-FBDDE494F8D1} - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgpp.dll
O20 - Winlogon Notify: avgrsstarter - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\avgrsstx.dll
O23 - Service: Adobe Active File Monitor V5 (AdobeActiveFileMonitor5.0) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 5.0\PhotoshopElementsFileAgent.exe
O23 - Service: Apple Mobile Device - Apple, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
O23 - Service: Ati HotKey Poller - ATI Technologies Inc. - C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe
O23 - Service: ATI Smart - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\ati2sgag.exe
O23 - Service: AVG8 E-mail Scanner (avg8emc) - AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgemc.exe
O23 - Service: AVG8 WatchDog (avg8wd) - AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgwdsvc.exe
O23 - Service: ##Id_String1.6844F930_1628_4223_B5CC_5BB94B879762## (Bonjour Service) - Apple Computer, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
O23 - Service: Fix-It Task Manager - Unknown owner - C:\PROGRA~1\AVANQU~1\Fix-It\mxtask.exe
O23 - Service: FLEXnet Licensing Service - Macrovision Europe Ltd. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Macrovision Shared\FLEXnet Publisher\FNPLicensingService.exe
O23 - Service: iPod Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
O23 - Service: LightScribeService Direct Disc Labeling Service (LightScribeService) - Hewlett-Packard Company - C:\Program Files\Common Files\LightScribe\LSSrvc.exe
O23 - Service: NBService - Nero AG - C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero 7\Nero BackItUp\NBService.exe
O23 - Service: NMIndexingService - Nero AG - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ahead\Lib\NMIndexingService.exe
O23 - Service: npkcmsvc - INCA Internet Co., Ltd. - C:\Nexon\MapleStory\npkcmsvc.exe
O23 - Service: ProtexisLicensing - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\PSIService.exe
O23 - Service: StyleXPService - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\TGTSoft\StyleXP\StyleXPService.exe
O23 - Service: TabletServiceWacom - Wacom Technology, Corp. - C:\WINDOWS\system32\Wacom_Tablet.exe

--
End of file - 10052 bytes

more_horiz
Please download and run this tool.

Download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from Here

Double Click mbam-setup.exe to install the application.

• Make sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
  • If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
  • Once the program has loaded, select "Perform Quick Scan", then click Scan.
  • The scan may take some time to finish,so please be patient.
  • When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
  • Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
  • When disinfection is completed, a log will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to Restart. (See Note)
  • The log is automatically saved by MBAM and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
Note:
If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts.
Click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process.
If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately.

Post the contents of the MBAM Log.

more_horiz
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.41
Database version: 2889
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3

10/1/2009 4:44:00 PM
mbam-log-2009-10-01 (16-44-00).txt

Scan type: Quick Scan
Objects scanned: 112006
Time elapsed: 6 minute(s), 6 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 0
Registry Values Infected: 0
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 3

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:
C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\{7B02EF0B-A410-4938-8480-9BA26420A627}.job (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\{BB65B0FB-5712-401b-B616-E69AC55E2757}.job (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Alex\Desktop\winlogon.exe (Heuristics.Reserved.Word.Exploit) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

more_horiz

• Please download DDS by sUBs to your Desktop (Important!!) from one of these locations:
    Link 1
    Link 2
  • Double click DDS.scr to run.
  • When complete, two logs will open. Save both of the report to your Desktop.
  • Copy and paste DDS.txt back here, I don't need to see attach.txt just yet.

more_horiz
DDS (Ver_09-09-29.01) - NTFSx86
Run by Alex at 22:56:36.90 on Sun 10/11/2009
Internet Explorer: 8.0.6001.18702 BrowserJavaVersion: 1.6.0_07
Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition 5.1.2600.3.1252.1.1033.18.2559.1893 [GMT -5:00]

AV: AVG Anti-Virus Free *On-access scanning enabled* (Updated) {17DDD097-36FF-435F-9E1B-52D74245D6BF}

============== Running Processes ===============

C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost -k DcomLaunch
svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs
C:\Program Files\TGTSoft\StyleXP\StyleXPService.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe -k WudfServiceGroup
svchost.exe
svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgwdsvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\LightScribe\LSSrvc.exe
C:\Nexon\MapleStory\npkcmsvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\PSIService.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgrsx.exe
c:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\90\Shared\sqlwriter.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgnsx.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe -k imgsvc
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\WTablet\Wacom_TabletUser.exe
C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI Control Panel\atiptaxx.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\Rundll32.exe
C:\Program Files\D-Tools\daemon.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgtray.exe
C:\Program Files\Creative\SBAudigy\Surround Mixer\CTSysVol.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe
C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\FlashGet\flashget.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ahead\Lib\NMBgMonitor.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ahead\Lib\NMIndexingService.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ahead\Lib\NMIndexStoreSvr.exe
C:\Program Files\AIM6\aim6.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\msnmsgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Contacts\wlcomm.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Alex\Desktop\dds.scr

============== Pseudo HJT Report ===============

uInternet Settings,ProxyOverride = *.local
uURLSearchHooks: H - No File
uURLSearchHooks: AVG Security Toolbar BHO: {a3bc75a2-1f87-4686-aa43-5347d756017c} - c:\program files\avg\avg8\toolbar\IEToolbar.dll
mURLSearchHooks: AVG Security Toolbar BHO: {a3bc75a2-1f87-4686-aa43-5347d756017c} - c:\program files\avg\avg8\toolbar\IEToolbar.dll
mWinlogon: UIHost=c:\program files\tgtsoft\stylexp\logon\CurrentLogon.EXE
BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper: {06849e9f-c8d7-4d59-b87d-784b7d6be0b3} - c:\program files\common files\adobe\acrobat\activex\AcroIEHelper.dll
BHO: FGCatchUrl: {2f364306-aa45-47b5-9f9d-39a8b94e7ef7} - c:\program files\mozilla firefox\flashget\jccatch.dll
BHO: AVG Safe Search: {3ca2f312-6f6e-4b53-a66e-4e65e497c8c0} - c:\program files\avg\avg8\avgssie.dll
BHO: Spybot-S&D IE Protection: {53707962-6f74-2d53-2644-206d7942484f} - f:\spybot~1\SDHelper.dll
BHO: {5C255C8A-E604-49b4-9D64-90988571CECB} - No File
BHO: SSVHelper Class: {761497bb-d6f0-462c-b6eb-d4daf1d92d43} - c:\program files\java\jre1.6.0_07\bin\ssv.dll
BHO: Windows Live Sign-in Helper: {9030d464-4c02-4abf-8ecc-5164760863c6} - c:\program files\common files\microsoft shared\windows live\WindowsLiveLogin.dll
BHO: AVG Security Toolbar BHO: {a3bc75a2-1f87-4686-aa43-5347d756017c} - c:\program files\avg\avg8\toolbar\IEToolbar.dll
BHO: FlashGet GetFlash Class: {f156768e-81ef-470c-9057-481ba8380dba} - c:\program files\mozilla firefox\flashget\getflash.dll
TB: AVG Security Toolbar: {ccc7a320-b3ca-4199-b1a6-9f516dd69829} - c:\program files\avg\avg8\toolbar\IEToolbar.dll
TB: {A057A204-BACC-4D26-9990-79A187E2698E} - No File
EB: {32683183-48a0-441b-a342-7c2a440a9478} - No File
uRun: [ctfmon.exe] c:\windows\system32\ctfmon.exe
uRun: [STYLEXP] c:\program files\tgtsoft\stylexp\StyleXP.exe -Hide
uRun: [Aim6]
uRun: [BgMonitor_{79662E04-7C6C-4d9f-84C7-88D8A56B10AA}] "c:\program files\common files\ahead\lib\NMBgMonitor.exe"
uRun: [SpybotSD TeaTimer] f:\spybot - search & destroy\TeaTimer.exe
mRun: [ATIPTA] c:\program files\ati technologies\ati control panel\atiptaxx.exe
mRun: [P17Helper] Rundll32 P17.dll,P17Helper
mRun: [MSPY2002] c:\windows\system32\ime\pintlgnt\ImScInst.exe /SYNC
mRun: [PHIME2002ASync] c:\windows\system32\ime\tintlgnt\TINTSETP.EXE /SYNC
mRun: [PHIME2002A] c:\windows\system32\ime\tintlgnt\TINTSETP.EXE /IMEName
mRun: [DAEMON Tools-1033] "c:\program files\d-tools\daemon.exe" -lang 1033
mRun: [AVG8_TRAY] c:\progra~1\avg\avg8\avgtray.exe
mRun: [CTSysVol] c:\program files\creative\sbaudigy\surround mixer\CTSysVol.exe /r
mRun: [UpdReg] c:\windows\UpdReg.EXE
mRun: [HP Software Update] c:\program files\hp\hp software update\HPWuSchd2.exe
mRun: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "c:\program files\adobe\reader 8.0\reader\Reader_sl.exe"
mRun: [Flashget] c:\program files\mozilla firefox\flashget\flashget.exe /min
mRun: [NeroFilterCheck] c:\program files\common files\ahead\lib\NeroCheck.exe
mRun: [KernelFaultCheck] %systemroot%\system32\dumprep 0 -k
mRun: [Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (reboot)] "c:\program files\malwarebytes' anti-malware\mbam.exe" /runcleanupscript
IE: &Download All with FlashGet - c:\program files\mozilla firefox\flashget\jc_all.htm
IE: &Download with FlashGet - c:\program files\mozilla firefox\flashget\jc_link.htm
IE: Sothink SWF Catcher - c:\program files\common files\sourcetec\swf catcher\InternetExplorer.htm
IE: {E19ADC6E-3909-43E4-9A89-B7B676377EE3} - c:\program files\common files\sourcetec\swf catcher\InternetExplorer.htm
IE: {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - %windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
IE: {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - c:\program files\messenger\msmsgs.exe
IE: {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0004-ABCDEFFEDCBC} - c:\program files\java\jre1.6.0_07\bin\ssv.dll
IE: {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - f:\spybot~1\SDHelper.dll
DPF: {6E32070A-766D-4EE6-879C-DC1FA91D2FC3} - hxxp://www.update.microsoft.com/microsoftupdate/v6/V5Controls/en/x86/client/muweb_site.cab?1213400941278
DPF: {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_07-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0007-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_07-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_07-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {EB387D2F-E27B-4D36-979E-847D1036C65D} - hxxp://h30155.www3.hp.com/ediags/hpfix/sj/en/check/xp/qdiagh.cab?326
TCP: {F1F5550D-7E4E-443E-81FF-E7550E4C71F6} = 24.217.0.5,24.217.201.67
Handler: linkscanner - {F274614C-63F8-47D5-A4D1-FBDDE494F8D1} - c:\program files\avg\avg8\avgpp.dll
Notify: AtiExtEvent - Ati2evxx.dll
Notify: avgrsstarter - avgrsstx.dll
SSODL: WPDShServiceObj - {AAA288BA-9A4C-45B0-95D7-94D524869DB5} - c:\windows\system32\WPDShServiceObj.dll
LSA: Notification Packages = scecli scecli

============= SERVICES / DRIVERS ===============

R1 AvgLdx86;AVG AVI Loader Driver x86;c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgldx86.sys [2008-6-20 335240]
R1 AvgMfx86;AVG On-access Scanner Minifilter Driver x86;c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgmfx86.sys [2008-6-20 27784]
R1 AvgTdiX;AVG8 Network Redirector;c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgtdix.sys [2008-6-20 108552]
R2 avg8wd;AVG8 WatchDog;c:\progra~1\avg\avg8\avgwdsvc.exe [2008-7-3 297752]
R2 TabletServiceWacom;TabletServiceWacom;c:\windows\system32\Wacom_Tablet.exe [2008-7-22 2748200]
S2 avg8emc;AVG8 E-mail Scanner;c:\progra~1\avg\avg8\avgemc.exe [2008-7-3 908056]
S3 MEMSWEEP2;MEMSWEEP2;\??\c:\windows\system32\1.tmp --> c:\windows\system32\1.tmp [?]
S3 SaiNtSub;SaiNtSub;c:\windows\system32\drivers\SaiNtSub.sys [2007-12-29 19200]
S3 wacmoumonitor;Wacom Mode Helper;c:\windows\system32\drivers\wacmoumonitor.sys [2008-7-6 15656]

=============== Created Last 30 ================

2009-10-07 16:10 0 a------- c:\windows\PowerReg.dat
2009-10-07 16:08 --d----- c:\program files\Infogrames Interactive
2009-10-04 19:15 --d----- C:\AeriaGames
2009-10-04 18:39 1,243,193,869 a------- c:\program files\DOMO_Install_01_2009.exe
2009-10-04 07:48 3,905,030 a------- c:\program files\all423.zip
2009-10-01 07:47 --d----- c:\program files\Trend Micro
2009-09-27 19:20 --d----- c:\program files\Python26

==================== Find3M ====================

2009-09-27 19:14 14,536,192 a------- c:\program files\python-2.6.2.msi
2009-09-10 14:54 38,224 a------- c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbamswissarmy.sys
2009-09-10 14:53 19,160 a------- c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbam.sys
2009-09-08 20:34 16,409,960 a------- c:\program files\spybotsd162.exe
2009-09-08 19:35 25,740,144 a------- c:\program files\wmp11-windowsxp-x86-enu.exe
2009-08-28 08:12 335,240 a------- c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgldx86.sys
2009-08-28 08:12 11,952 a------- c:\windows\system32\avgrsstx.dll
2009-08-06 19:23 274,288 a------- c:\windows\system32\mucltui.dll
2009-08-06 19:23 215,920 a------- c:\windows\system32\muweb.dll
2009-08-06 14:30 2,326,526 a------- c:\program files\pygame-1.9.1release.zip
2009-08-05 04:01 204,800 a------- c:\windows\system32\mswebdvd.dll
2009-08-02 01:17 262,144 a------- c:\windows\system32\wrap_oal.dll
2009-08-02 01:17 86,016 a------- c:\windows\system32\OpenAL32.dll
2009-07-25 05:23 411,368 a------- c:\windows\system32\deploytk.dll
2009-07-17 14:01 58,880 a------- c:\windows\system32\atl.dll
2009-07-14 02:21 2,879,576 a------- c:\program files\setup_basic_G3010_4370.exe
2009-07-14 02:00 102,141 a------- c:\windows\hpgins15.dat
2009-07-13 23:43 286,208 a------- c:\windows\system32\wmpdxm.dll
2009-07-07 15:49 570,024 a------- c:\program files\ChromeSetup.exe
2008-07-02 12:32 23 a------- c:\documents and settings\alex\jagex_runescape_preferences.dat

============= FINISH: 22:57:04.31 ===============

more_horiz
Hello.
Log looks okay, can you post the attach.txt now?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum