WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionwin32\cryptor - Page 1 EmptyRe: win32\cryptor

more_horiz
Hi, thank you Dr. inferno, Belahzur and Origin for all the help, my p.c. is running well now with no problems. i donated a small amount just to say thank you.

just to let you know i installed malwarebytes and found a malware which was on my desktop called winlogon (screensaver file). got rid of this now.

quick question, is it ok to use both spywaredoctor and spybot or should i just choose one only? and what would you recommend as a free degragment tool other then the xp version?

you can close this thread now as the problem is sorted. thank you

descriptionwin32\cryptor - Page 1 EmptyRe: win32\cryptor

more_horiz
Hello.

just to let you know i installed malwarebytes and found a malware which was on my desktop called winlogon (screensaver file). got rid of this now.

It's okay, just we use "winlogon" as it's a windows file name and some malware wont block it, so we can take a stab at killing the malware like that, MBAM is just aggressive against window file names on the Desktop.

quick question, is it ok to use both spywaredoctor and spybot or should i just choose one only? and what would you recommend as a free degragment tool other then the xp version?

Spybot/Spyware Doctor should be fine, as for defragging though:
http://www.defraggler.com/

That should do it.

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
win32\cryptor - Page 1 DXwU4
win32\cryptor - Page 1 VvYDg
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum